[WIP] FS19 Cantabria Infinita

CombineBert

Re: [WIP] FS19 Cantabria Infinita

Post by CombineBert »

Thank you.

Looking forward to scripts arriving, had fun on this map on 17.

I miss some of the big food mixer, silage and manure factory placeables. I know they will come.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons
rcknhrd22

Post by rcknhrd22 »

Criti wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:31 pm
hpmc13 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:24 pm Oh, for Pete's sake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJKnz9hlB3Q

Sorry to hear that it didn't pass. I hope you'll consider changing the map and releasing it under their rather draconian rules ... or release it into the wild as is.
Yeah, hemp fiber is the future, I think it's a good time to show it to people and teach them that it is NOT A DRUG
I agree with you against the hemp fiber. so many of our founding fathers used Hemp for products, ropes and even paper. btw I loved your FS17 Cantabria map. I'm looking forward to your FS19 one as well. I'm getting bored of the in game maps. As said before in previous quotes, I too have spend countless hours on your last map. Thanks again.
dbe3902

Post by dbe3902 »

In field 33. There was onions but had wrong harvester. Loving this map other then that one issue so far..
Criti

Post by Criti »

dbe3902 wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:47 am In field 33. There was onions but had wrong harvester. Loving this map other then that one issue so far..
Hello, the onions are harvested with specialized machines, you can find them in the store, in a new section. If you mean when making a contract, it is a known error, the new fruits can give incorrect vehicles in the missions, for the next update it will be resolved.

The map has been published, the support is given in another thread, I guess this can be closed.

viewtopic.php?f=966&t=170645&hilit=cantabria