Lone oak farm for FS19

Mustangfanboy03

Lone oak farm for FS19

Post by Mustangfanboy03 »

Just wanted to know if anyone was thinking of converting Lone Oak farm for FS19 like the did with Mercury. That has been my favorite for the longest so just wanna know if anyone was thinking about it or working on it possibly. Thanks
Husqvarna TS 352

Re: Lone oak farm for FS19

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Bulletbill has not had the motivation to mod for FS19 yet, so therefore is very unlikely
G'day
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Lone Oak was by Bullet Bill and he has stated he is not currently enthused by FS19 therefore has no plans to mod for the game as things stand. However a post by Oxygen David on his Facebook page mentioned the BB had said that if one of the other members of Frontier Design wanted to convert Lone Oak then he'd be happy for them to do that. So there is a possibility it will get converted but it's slim at the moment and I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.
Keep an eye on Oxygen David's FB page for any info that may come out about it is all I can suggest.
Mustangfanboy03

Post by Mustangfanboy03 »

Well dang, always loved that map. But thank you guys for the replies, it helped a lot.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Mustangfanboy03 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 pm Just wanted to know if anyone was thinking of converting Lone Oak farm for FS19 like the did with Mercury. That has been my favorite for the longest so just wanna know if anyone was thinking about it or working on it possibly. Thanks
few days ago oxigen david posted on his fb page a post where he writes that he intends to convert lone oak after asking for and receiving the bullet bill permission .. please check yourself on fb .. great test of honesty of OD and thanks to BB who does it for us I hope a collaboration is born between the two.
JD92

Post by JD92 »

Drmattymd wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:34 pm
JD92 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 am
Mustangfanboy03 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:45 pm Just wanted to know if anyone was thinking of converting Lone Oak farm for FS19 like the did with Mercury. That has been my favorite for the longest so just wanna know if anyone was thinking about it or working on it possibly. Thanks
few days ago oxigen david posted on his fb page a post where he writes that he intends to convert lone oak after asking for and receiving the bullet bill permission .. please check yourself on fb .. great test of honesty of OD and thanks to BB who does it for us I hope a collaboration is born between the two.
There already is, they went in together on Frontier Design
*thumbsup*