FS 19 - Slovak Village

MrHector

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village

Post by MrHector »

The map will come out for everyone at some point and hopefully as soon as possible, looking for some alternative and such things... will just take some more time, as i need to focus now on more important matters. And still if i have a time to play or for a map i am doing some here and there tweaks, or fixing things like some misspalced objecst and such. Or i have some plans for some placeables to add, either on first release or in an update, stuff like custom sosnovka style animal pastures maybe some of requested productions if i find a way how to implement it the best possible way. One requested thing was grain mill from which you could load the whole grain in bulk instead of a bags, so i have added and extra grain mill, bigger, more expensive of course and you can just take the product out using trailer instead of a bags, if you do not like to bother with bags, it is an option you can buy small grain mill that you alredy seen and big grain mill.
simillar to seed maker it is made out of it.
DrDrulia

Post by DrDrulia »

Can't wait to get my hand on this map :gamer:
dima9405

Post by dima9405 »

Good afternoon, I would like to know how soon the map will be released? :hi: :confusednew:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

dima9405 wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:13 pm Good afternoon, I would like to know how soon the map will be released? :hi: :confusednew:
Read 2 post above you.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Fisher56

wish you easy work and can t wait to play the map!

Post by Fisher56 »

MrHector wrote: Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:25 pm The map will come out for everyone at some point and hopefully as soon as possible, looking for some alternative and such things... will just take some more time, as i need to focus now on more important matters. And still if i have a time to play or for a map i am doing some here and there tweaks, or fixing things like some misspalced objecst and such. Or i have some plans for some placeables to add, either on first release or in an update, stuff like custom sosnovka style animal pastures maybe some of requested productions if i find a way how to implement it the best possible way. One requested thing was grain mill from which you could load the whole grain in bulk instead of a bags, so i have added and extra grain mill, bigger, more expensive of course and you can just take the product out using trailer instead of a bags, if you do not like to bother with bags, it is an option you can buy small grain mill that you alredy seen and big grain mill.
simillar to seed maker it is made out of it.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Follow me on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MrHectorMods Here i will be posting about the progress with the map, when and where the map will be released... As well as my other projects or you can find any other info.
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

Great news that you started your own Facebook to distribute this map. Donation sent. Look forward to your work.
Numinous

Post by Numinous »

Starting your FB-page is a very good idea.
Numinous

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village translating

Post by Numinous »

Hello MrHector,

If you need a translation of text int Dutch (for the Netherlands) I could help you you with an English-Dutch translation.

Kind regards.
Showdizzle

Post by Showdizzle »

MrHector wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:54 am Follow me on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MrHectorMods Here i will be posting about the progress with the map, when and where the map will be released... As well as my other projects or you can find any other info.
Just wanted to say that now the map is out that this is so well thought out and detailed. The production and farming tie in well together. Not just a bunch of factories thrown into a map as usual. Great map
Bobbygrimes1

Post by Bobbygrimes1 »

Hello is this still available on console I’m trying to find it on PS4 but cant in mudhub