FS 19 - Slovak Village

Bencegazdász

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village

Post by Bencegazdász »

MrHector wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:57 pm
Bencegazdász wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm Hi!
And when is the map expected?
In this month?
Mod submission deadline for Mod Contest 2019 is 6th of July. Do not know when exactly will be all the mod contest mods out (depends on Giants) but most likekly it will be between 8th - 12th of July, the second week of July.

Hi!
tomorrow map?
are you today?
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bencegazdász wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:25 pm
Bencegazdász wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:27 pm Hi!
And when is the map expected?
In this month?
Mod submission deadline for Mod Contest 2019 is 6th of July. Do not know when exactly will be all the mod contest mods out (depends on Giants) but most likekly it will be between 8th - 12th of July, the second week of July.

Hi!
tomorrow map?
are you today?
Was unable to participate in contest so it will not be released now. Will be out when it is ready. Seasons mod for fs19 was just recently announced, the release date so i will definitely wait at least for it.
Bencegazdász

Post by Bencegazdász »

MrHector wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:55 pm

Hi!
tomorrow map?
are you today?
Was unable to participate in contest so it will not be released now. Will be out when it is ready. Seasons mod for fs19 was just recently announced, the release date so i will definitely wait at least for it.
will the modhub be there? :(
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bencegazdász wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi!
tomorrow map?
are you today?
If you ask, if it will be released on modhub, yes. If it could not be there i would never release it for public.
Bencegazdász

Post by Bencegazdász »

MrHector wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:33 pm

If you ask, if it will be released on modhub, yes. If it could not be there i would never release it for public.
I mean, does he fill up there?
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bencegazdász wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:38 pm

do not really understand now. Try in your mother tongue, i will use translator on it. Then we may succeed understand each other :smileynew:
Bencegazdász

Post by Bencegazdász »

MrHector wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 pm

do not really understand now. Try in your mother tongue, i will use translator on it. Then we may succeed understand each other :smileynew:
Okés
Tehát a kérdésem az lenne hogy fel fogja tölteni ebben a hónapba a modhubra a térképet?

Válaszát előre is köszönöm! :)
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bencegazdász wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:06 pm
MrHector wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:47 pm

Okés
Tehát a kérdésem az lenne hogy fel fogja tölteni ebben a hónapba a modhubra a térképet?

Válaszát előre is köszönöm! :)
Can not promise anything right now. First thing is, as i said have to wait for seasons mod to be released and make map ready for it. Second thing is that the mCompanyFactory script as it used to be called in FS17 (now called Global Company) is not yet out, and do not know when it will be out. Because there are some factories on the map, that have to be ownable and fuctional, to produce various goods and so on. It would be best to release it 100% completed with all factories. It would require an update and necessity to start new save game, if it would be released now. Which is what i wanted to do to participate in contest, which is no longer the case. Then i would like to release the map for consoles too, but for consoles there can be no custom scripts. So it will require 2 versions - one for console (without scripts and few changes) and second for pc/mac. Which i do not know if it is possible.

I have to first inform myself, contact people from modhub of what can be done, what is possible.

Then there are 2 possible scenarios:
- I will make map ready for seasons mod and release it for consoles and pc/mac and then make an update, when global company script is out - for pc/mac
- Or i will wait for global company script release and then public the map.

It is complicated as it is :biggrin2: Now just have to wait and see what the future brings.
Just stay tuned, i will inform here in this topic about any progress.
Bartalos1

Post by Bartalos1 »

I bet we would prefer the first option :)
Just started to play FS17 again because of your map :)

Je to uplna parada, diky !!!
Asi objekty modelovat nebudes ale ak nahodou by si to chcel vysperkovat tak spravne sa pise pamätník

GOOD JOB . KEEP UP
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bartalos1 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:00 am I bet we would prefer the first option :)
Just started to play FS17 again because of your map :)

Je to uplna parada, diky !!!
Asi objekty modelovat nebudes ale ak nahodou by si to chcel vysperkovat tak spravne sa pise pamätník

GOOD JOB . KEEP UP
Chybička... Tieto objekty a budovy z fs17 Goldcrest Valley tam už nebudú.

And by the way it looks like the Global Company script will be released soon, maybe even sooner then seasons mod. So the map could be 100% finished and released, at some point in august.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

So Realismus modding has released manual to prepare maps for seasons mod and Global Company script has been submitted to the modhub so should be availabe in about week. :gamer: Hands full of work finishing the map.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

A little taste from Slovak Village with Seasons (WIP) Bushes will also change color depending on seasons. deco foliage is hidden during the winter for more natural look.

Bartalos1

Post by Bartalos1 »

Nice !!! :)

Been up all night working on map?
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Bartalos1 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:45 am Nice !!! :)

Been up all night working on map?
Not all night just until 3 am :)
BoxTunnel

Post by BoxTunnel »

This looks like excellent work, looking forward to it's release.