FS 19 - Slovak Village

aklein

Re: FS 19 - Slovak Village

Post by aklein »

I had a chance to quickly check it out last night and I was just as impressed with this as I was with the first version from the mod contest in FS17. Really looking forward to getting some time on this to show it off for you @MrHector and to help show players how to use the global company parts of the map for when it releases.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

A first full map preview, live stream from yesterday by Farmer Klein. Give him thumbs up and subscribe, he makes a lots of other mods/maps preview videos just like this one. Stay tuned there are some more upcoming live streams / videos, more in-depth to Slovak Village coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNIsVndQMrw
Numinous

Post by Numinous »

I would like to make a suggestion: would you please consider changing one of the stone heaps at the Blasting Office at the quarry into lime. Stone is also produced at the Gold Separator so there seems to be plenty of stone produced.
The lime could be used in input a Cement Factory (to be built) to produce cement as input for the Concrete Plant. This makes a more logigal prodction chain then by buying cement pallets. The lime of course can also be used on the arible fields when they need lime.
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

esto esta increible buen trabajo :gamer:
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Numinous wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:30 pm I would like to make a suggestion: would you please consider changing one of the stone heaps at the Blasting Office at the quarry into lime. Stone is also produced at the Gold Separator so there seems to be plenty of stone produced.
The lime could be used in input a Cement Factory (to be built) to produce cement as input for the Concrete Plant. This makes a more logigal prodction chain then by buying cement pallets. The lime of course can also be used on the arible fields when they need lime.
Might be a good idea, I will think about that and how to implement it the rigth way. It would come in an update.
Last edited by MrHector on Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Take a look on second live stream with the map from wednesday by Farmer Klein.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8f6hinSZ7c

Do not forget, The next live stream should be this sunday (6.10.2019)
I will update this post with time, as soon as i know it.

EDIT: Time of live stream is 21:30 (EST)
Last edited by MrHector on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

MrHector wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:34 pm Take a look on second live stream with the map from wednesday by Farmer Klein.

Great, I'll be waiting for you so the time for the map to arrive is shorter,

in the second video use a platform that will be included too?

Greetings and excellent work Congratulations!
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

laloe7726 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm
MrHector wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:34 pm Take a look on second live stream with the map from wednesday by Farmer Klein.

That flat bed trailer is not included, it is not my i have only added the autolaod script for my peronal use (and Farmer Klein used it for showcase purpose), becasue the pallets were using different sizes. But when it comes live, pallets will use the same sizes as original pallets does so it will be possible to load them on any other trailer or vehicle with auto load script. Have done some changes past few days...
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

MrHector wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:15 am
laloe7726 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:13 pm

That flat bed trailer is not included, it is not my i have only added the autolaod script for my peronal use (and Farmer Klein used it for showcase purpose), becasue the pallets were using different sizes. But when it comes live, pallets will use the same sizes as original pallets does so it will be possible to load them on any other trailer or vehicle with auto load script. Have done some changes past few days...
Great I'm preparing everything for the arrival of the map. adjusting everything and waiting for the new video to arrive prepared, I hope the day as Christmas ...!

Thanks for that :)
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

Geo is already there Now the map is missing ;)
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

laloe7726 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm Geo is already there Now the map is missing ;)
Yes, i can not wait as well, hopefully by the end of october. It will go back in pending to be tested quota, Some changes had to be made past few days.

Map has its own geo icluded. Seasons GEO: Slovakia can be also used on any other maps of course or if you will play Slovak Village map with seasons and you want to play strictly realistic, you can use this geo mod - it is the same geo used in the map but with difference, that the geo included in the map also include cotton and sugarcane, they will grow. They are not typical crops for Slovakia of course, they do not grow in Slovakia but it is quite a big part of gameplay and i personally really like seasons mod (not even playing without) and also be able to play with all the stuff that Farming SImulator offers.
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

MrHector wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 pm
laloe7726 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm Geo is already there Now the map is missing ;)
Yes, i can not wait as well, hopefully by the end of october. It will go back in pending to be tested quota, Some changes had to be made past few days.

Map has its own geo icluded. Seasons GEO: Slovakia can be also used on any other maps of course or if you will play Slovak Village map with seasons and you want to play strictly realistic, you can use this geo mod - it is the same geo used in the map but with difference, that the geo included in the map also include cotton and sugarcane, they will grow. They are not typical crops for Slovakia of course, they do not grow in Slovakia but it is quite a big part of gameplay and i personally really like seasons mod (not even playing without) and also be able to play with all the stuff that Farming SImulator offers.
Then the map will be by the end of the month, I think I understood that.
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

laloe7726 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:03 pm
MrHector wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:49 pm

Then the map will be by the end of the month, I think I understood that.
The earliest (could be somewhere between 21.10 to 31.10. - my estimate) If it passes on the first time that is. If something would be necessary to change or something it will be delayed of course.
laloe7726

Post by laloe7726 »

let's hope and this time everything goes well
MrHector

Post by MrHector »

Do not miss todays stream on Farmer Kleins youtube channel, He will take a look on how the map looks like with seasons and more.

Here is the link on stream from sunday if you missed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msnTtX6k5TI
Last edited by MrHector on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.