ITS - SynTrac

ImpTS

Re: ITS - SynTrac

Post by ImpTS »

After the release on consoles here now a look on the next things are coming:

In the last stream with Agrarplay we are testing the new winter tools for the Syn Trac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP2hhKO4nD8
Zacharycrooks

Post by Zacharycrooks »

I got this mod for console and it lags a decent amount. Is there anything I can do to change this?
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Zacharycrooks wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:56 am I got this mod for console and it lags a decent amount. Is there anything I can do to change this?
I don't know what you mean. Lag is a problem of communication between 2 computers in multiplayer and has nothing to do with the Syn Trac. The issues for lags can be very different. But I have testet many hours in multiplayer and serverplay without special problems.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Hi, love this mod. Does nearly everything you'd ever need from a tractor, I just have one problem though. I playing on Lone oak cutting grass with the pottinger 8.4 metr joined to the 3m front one and they were both hooked to the front. I had a tedder going at the rear. The problem is if you've got all implements on and switch to another vehicle and switch back to the syn trac (via the toggle pad) it will not move forward. Everything is still going just the accelrator does not work. You have to turn the engine off and on again and turn on the mowers and tedders to continue. Doesn't sound like a huge issue but because you have to attach the 3 point linkage to each end you have to scroll through heaps of tools before you eventually get it going again. It takes around 10 - 20 seconds. If you could work out the bug that would be greatly appreciated. Playing on Xbox one, patch 1.4.0.0 on Lone oak farm but I suspect this happens on other maps as well. Thanks!
G'day
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

I had some problems using a cultivator with the Syn Trac yesterday. I hired a worker and the tractor was making 4 mph at times. It also managed to miss some patches of the field.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

@ Husqvarna TS 352

Sounds like a bug in the main game mechanics. Maybe a conflict with other mods or map. And I can't reproduce this on PC.

@ RogsR35UK

1. How fast can the cultivator work?
2. How many power need the cultivator?
3. Have a look to your tempomat. Maybe your helper works with this adjusted speed.
Riondron

Post by Riondron »

Just got it on console, tried it on several different maps, and using it with the hired helpers drops the framerate stupidly low...so low that get a headache. No other equipment does this on the Xbox OneX, and it happens with any equipment/map combo.
Turk_WLF

Post by Turk_WLF »

ImpTS,

I was impressed by your work on the ITS –SynTrac, then I found out that the SynTrac is a real life tractor/prototype which made me really impressed.

I just was wondering if you have thought about adding default colors on the main body selections and the other attachments like you have on Rim Color.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

I too would like to see the default color pallet availabel for the tractor body and tools
Birdbrain

Post by Birdbrain »

I love the mod ond the concept of this tractor, but I have two problems.

One is that when transporting things I roll over more often than with any other tractor, but that might just be that I drive with higher speed.

The other is that attached tools sometimes gets too low or angle is changed so I cant get up to speed. Mower crashes with ground etc. I have not managed to adjust the settings on the hitch very well so a button to reset those to default would have been nice.

Cant wait for at plowmodule to set in front and an harrow-module in the back.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

@ Riondron
I do my best for a good performance, but I can't test it on console. And actually you are the only one there is writing about this problem.

@ Krahazik and Turk_WLF
The Syn Trac is an official cooperation so I use the brandcolors. My Lemken Pack is only create by me, so I can do what I like.

@ Birdbrain
The physics of FS19 is really good for game. So many machines fakes the pivot a bit. You must know to tip over a Traktor is no problem in real. I fake a Little bit too on the Syn Trac. But when you load things on a hight Point like Support Adapter or Forntloader-equipment you must drive careful. When you tip a Vehicle, then this is alone your fault.

my tip.
- over 30 km/h make it like in real and use only frontsteering
- activate the "slope compensation" make driving with frontloader more stable.
- and very important --> Always more carefully

It's not possible to create a standard position for 3-point Adjustment. But the functionality is the same like the frontloader. Also very simple.

The Syn Trac is not really qualified to plow in real.
Turk_WLF

Post by Turk_WLF »

ImpTS wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 pm @ Krahazik and Turk_WLF
The Syn Trac is an official cooperation so I use the brandcolors. My Lemken Pack is only create by me, so I can do what I like.
@ ImpTS

I had a feeling that would be the case, No Problem. I'm just glad that you took your time to make & share it with rest of us. :biggrin2:
Riondron

Post by Riondron »

Also, when driving, the little black screen panel near the 3p control panel floats around as though it is unattached to to bar.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Birdbrain wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:01 pm The other is that attached tools sometimes gets too low or angle is changed so I cant get up to speed.
On PS4 it helps me to go in cab view,tab to the 3pt SynTrac adapter,and watch the display for 3pt adapter while adjusting 3pt adapter.
But I do have issues with rear weight not moving with the tractor. Like the top attacher joint(if thats what its called)stretches way out and the weight stays away.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Riondron wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:23 am Also, when driving, the little black screen panel near the 3p control panel floats around as though it is unattached to to bar.
Yes that's correct. The displays are a part of the docked module. But the docking is not absolutly static, so the displays wobbling a little bit. I can't fix this. It's game mechanic.