ITS - SynTrac

ImpTS

Re: ITS - SynTrac

Post by ImpTS »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm
On PS4 it helps me to go in cab view,tab to the 3pt SynTrac adapter,and watch the display for 3pt adapter while adjusting 3pt adapter.
But I do have issues with rear weight not moving with the tractor. Like the top attacher joint(if thats what its called)stretches way out and the weight stays away.
Is the weight liftet or on the ground?
Is the 3 Point to low and the attached tool lowered, it can look a bit buggy.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

ImpTS wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:43 pm
TacoFarmer wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm
On PS4 it helps me to go in cab view,tab to the 3pt SynTrac adapter,and watch the display for 3pt adapter while adjusting 3pt adapter.
But I do have issues with rear weight not moving with the tractor. Like the top attacher joint(if thats what its called)stretches way out and the weight stays away.
Is the weight liftet or on the ground?
Is the 3 Point to low and the attached tool lowered, it can look a bit buggy.
So far it only happens after restarting a save.
The 3pt is lifted before save. After restart the 3pt is reset?
Solution is to detach weight before save and quitting or
after restart detach and reattach weight.
This is my new favorite tractor.
Thanks!!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Ok i been doing some educational research on this tractor.
Despite its flaws I still love it.
This is only for 2 x 2 version,nothing happened with the 2 x 3 version.
My test subject 2 x 2 80km version,broad wheels,on the rear-standard adapter with panels and fenders,
on the front-elephant loader,no cover with telehandler option.
Used the first in game bucket and biobeltz bucket,SynTrac 3000 weight and SOB adjustable weight.
With either weight on back,attach or detach elephant loader,the weight falls to ground but its still attached.
With either bucket on loader,attach or detach standard adapter and the bucket falls off but is still attached.
Will try to upload pictures soon.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

@TacoFarmer

yes. look here on the first site. there is a link to my Bug-Video. This is the hardest bug and I can't fix it. But there is an easy workaround to solve this problem.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

This is on PS4 Pro.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains »

I guess I am confused - I thought this would work like a tractor with a 3 point, but the 3 point mechanism is so low to the ground once you attach anything it drags and you cannot lower the item without pushing the tractor in the air. Are there some specific tools that work with the 3 pt so low?
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

ilovetrains wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm I guess I am confused - I thought this would work like a tractor with a 3 point, but the 3 point mechanism is so low to the ground once you attach anything it drags and you cannot lower the item without pushing the tractor in the air. Are there some specific tools that work with the 3 pt so low?
You have to raise the linkages manually as well. :)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
foxah

Post by foxah »

It would be great if there was an option to add fixed attacher parts to the 2x2 tractor when buying it, just like you can when you buy the 2x3 wheel version, which comes with in-built back attacher. It would remove the hassle of attaching/detaching for players like me where I don't need the fertilizer or the stacking attacher at all, it would make it easier to control the attached implements and it would make courseplay work on the 2x2 wheel version.
Crysis19

Post by Crysis19 »

Is anything new being worked on for this? I just got it, and SynT is already looking like one of my favored vehicles, given it's versatility. I really hope you are gonna add more to it. I'd love more versatility.

I can second the previous post in this topic. The option to adjust the back of the SynTrac with a permanent fixture would be a nice addition.
  • The ability to replace the Standard Adapter on the back with the other available adapters in a 2x3 setup
  • The ability to replace the Standard Adapter on the back with an empty port (like the front/back of the 2x2), so you can attach whatever you want to the back of the 2x3 version, whether it's Elephant, Standard, or Support adapters
  • A hook lift for the 2x3 with short features. A trailer for hauling and tipping. A flatbed for pallets, a flatbed with arms for short logs. With the option to use the Standard Adapter underneath still. With a flat weight you can strap to the flatbed to help while the Standard Adapter underneath is in use.
  • A crane arm that attachs like the Support Adapter. With option for picking up pallets or logs and placing them on the flatbed for self-loading and hauling.
Really hoping you can give us some more to work with for this.

Edit: Playing with the Syn Trac, I noticed a few issues. With the Standard Adapter + Multiweight on back, when you attach/detach some things on the front, the weights sort of fall off. You have to detach/attach the Standard Adapter to fix this.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

@ Crysis19

Most of your ideas are possible, but I will not made to many things without real background.
Some tools will come but you should know. All of my models are planned and developed in cooperation with the designers of the real Syn Trac.

At the moment is this the next step for the Syn Trac: https://youtu.be/iuVcF9l99Sc
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

ilovetrains wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm I guess I am confused - I thought this would work like a tractor with a 3 point, but the 3 point mechanism is so low to the ground once you attach anything it drags and you cannot lower the item without pushing the tractor in the air. Are there some specific tools that work with the 3 pt so low?
If it's what I'm thinking, I had something similar. Turns out, after you open the cover to attach something, even though its hooked up tou need to close the cover to lift the machine back to ride height.

Hope this helps.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Crysis19

Post by Crysis19 »

ImpTS wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm @ Crysis19

Most of your ideas are possible, but I will not made to many things without real background.
Some tools will come but you should know. All of my models are planned and developed in cooperation with the designers of the real Syn Trac.

At the moment is this the next step for the Syn Trac: https://youtu.be/iuVcF9l99Sc
Video looks good. :)

So it wouldn't be farfetched to assume some of these would be on the horizon, since they seem to be official stuff. Though I can't understand what's being said in the vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9gE8LxoOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GWmTjQt60
Turk_WLF

Post by Turk_WLF »

I’m having a slight problem with the Standard SynTrac (4x4) 80 KPH on PC. While I’m not sure if the problem with the mod or I’m doing something wrong…

Here are there steps I normally try…

1) Load the Elephant Loader on the Front Attachment Point

2) Load the 3 Point Hitch on the Rear Attachment Point

3) Attached the Pallet Fork (from the Tensionbelt Pack) to the Elephant Loader (Both are Telehandler)

4) Attached the Multiweight 3000 to the Rear Attachment Point (3 Point Hitch)

No matter what order I tried on attaching the attachments, I can’t raise or lower the Elephant Leader once the Multiweight 3000 attached to the SynTrac. I made sure to have the Elephant Leader was the selected on my HUD.

Thanks,
JamP

Post by JamP »

ImpTS wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm
Hello.. Thanks for updating Syn Trac.
I'm having a little problem after the update that's making me sell my Syn Tracs on my maps on Xbox.

I work a lot with pallets, especially wool. I use the CSZ fork that makes my life easier because it has the ability to enable and disable collision. But after the update I can't move the elephant's arm when the fork is selected. I need to leave the fork selected because the command to enable and disable collision is the same as riding the elephant. (RB+A)

Before the update worked very well (I left the fork selected and could move the elephant arm, just like the other tractors) , but now, I need to leave selected the elephant to move it and change the selection to the fork to disable the collision. Scroll through the mods and return to the elephant to move it and so on making it difficult to work.

Thanks for any help on this.

As a side note, some CSZ forks have a system where if they haven't "mounted" they can't be disconnected, you might think of doing something like syn trac's additional mods so when they're mounted by pressing the A button it wouldn't be disconnected from the tractor. Sometimes disconnects them by mistake causing a lot of problems.

I'm sorry about my English and thank you again.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

JamP wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:52 pm
Hello.. Thanks for updating Syn Trac.
I'm having a little problem after the update that's making me sell my Syn Tracs on my maps on Xbox.

I work a lot with pallets, especially wool. I use the CSZ fork that makes my life easier because it has the ability to enable and disable collision. But after the update I can't move the elephant's arm when the fork is selected. I need to leave the fork selected because the command to enable and disable collision is the same as riding the elephant. (RB+A)

Before the update worked very well (I left the fork selected and could move the elephant arm, just like the other tractors) , but now, I need to leave selected the elephant to move it and change the selection to the fork to disable the collision. Scroll through the mods and return to the elephant to move it and so on making it difficult to work.

Thanks for any help on this.

As a side note, some CSZ forks have a system where if they haven't "mounted" they can't be disconnected, you might think of doing something like syn trac's additional mods so when they're mounted by pressing the A button it wouldn't be disconnected from the tractor. Sometimes disconnects them by mistake causing a lot of problems.

I'm sorry about my English and thank you again.
I can't understand this. There are no changes on the Elephant Loader. I can test only on PC. I know this problem, but only when more then one modul use the same control axis. Maybe the Syn Trac itself produce this problem. The new one have a new "Vehicle function".

I not really understand what you mean in the last text part.