ITS - SynTrac

Krahazik

Re: ITS - SynTrac

Post by Krahazik »

You wouldn’t happen to know the current status of the RL Syn Trac? I found some articles related to its debut in 2017, but not sure about the present?
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

In german there are newer articles, but not really in english. But I think this mod is one of the best ways to understand the thoughts behind. And this in every country.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

Ran across that trailor error again. Trailor did not attach correctly and game partially froze. Im stuck in the tractor and the game is not responding to any inputs.

It occured with the Support Adapter when I tried to hookup to a vanilla potato harvester this time, the Grimme SE 260.

Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

Just did a test with a clean game, vanilla map, no other mods loaded, with just the support adapter attached and then with the 3-point adapter attached as well.

I successfull connected to a trailer with a ball hitch, a trailer with the pintle hitch and the potato harvester.
I even adjusted the height of the pintle hitch with a trailor attached.

So it looks like there is a mod conflict somewhere, but at the moment I can't think of what mod could be causing an issue.
Think i'll keep poking at it to find out.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

The "Manual Attach" Mod is a big problem. But this is an normal issue of this mod. Always when two attachments on one side of an Vehicle are attached the trouble starts.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

I do not have the manual attach mod even downloaded. I tried it once but ran into an issue where I could not attach a vanilla slurry sprayer to its tank so I uninstalled the mod. So in this case it has to be something else. But most of the mods I have, either add a tool, building or vehicle, or add a hud element.
Krahazik

Post by Krahazik »

Question, what does plessing the Left+Right mouse buttons do on the Syn Trac itself? The help text mentioned moving an axle but when I tried it nothing appeared to happen. Shortly there after controls stopped working all together.

EDIT: Checking the log and apparently Courseplay was part of the hangup.
Sofar courseplay hasn't had a problem with the vehicle, except for maybe using plaws, but then I have had some dificulty with plows when driving manually.
Everything was going fine until I started playing with the mouse controls.
Had the 3-point hitch attached with a corn seeder attached.
Moving the pintle hitch up/down with the mouse worked just fine.
DrDrulia

Post by DrDrulia »

Anyone have problems using CoursePlay6. My game crashes when trying attach fertiliser sprayer. Also don't go on planet route.
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Krahazik wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:16 pm Question, what does plessing the Left+Right mouse buttons do on the Syn Trac itself? The help text mentioned moving an axle but when I tried it nothing appeared to happen. Shortly there after controls stopped working all together.

EDIT: Checking the log and apparently Courseplay was part of the hangup.
Left+Right mouse Buttons and move Forward or backward --> will move an mirror in your Skylight

Courseplay is a very complex mod under construction. Using at own risk. So I don't look at problems with this.

Plowing: The SynTrac can many things, but plowing is critical. There is not enough ground clearance to drive in the plow furrow. Maybe you can use it by plowing on land.
Ox91

Post by Ox91 »

So I guess I'll be the person to ask this, but will this be coming to console some day? lol :blushnew:
Jebanvil

Post by Jebanvil »

Ox91 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:33 am So I guess I'll be the person to ask this, but will this be coming to console some day? lol :blushnew:
I'm curious as well. What would need to happen for this to be able to come to consoles. It looks like a great mod and has lots of great possibilities.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Jebanvil wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:40 pm
Ox91 wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:33 am So I guess I'll be the person to ask this, but will this be coming to console some day? lol :blushnew:
I'm curious as well. What would need to happen for this to be able to come to consoles. It looks like a great mod and has lots of great possibilities.

To answer your question yes it's in testing
XBOX/ FS22
Krahazik

ITS - SynTrac - Tools

Post by Krahazik »

Are you planning on adding in more SynTrac specific tools?
MooseGaming03

Post by MooseGaming03 »

I noticed it was removed from the testing list for console? Did it fail?
DODGE4X469

Post by DODGE4X469 »

MooseGaming03 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:20 pm I noticed it was removed from the testing list for console? Did it fail?
I noticed that too. I hope it didn't fail.