ITS - SynTrac

soccerhate

Re: ITS - SynTrac

Post by soccerhate »

First off, thanks for the lenk adapter! Awesome stuff!

However, I did discover two things:

1. My older syn trac works with the new adapter and the older ones just fine - should I still sell it?

2. The new mountable kverneland exacta spreader has started glitching out as of the update: there's the option of spread width selection, and before the update, selecting the instrument, I could see the current width value - 24 through 48 meters, but now it lets me change the width without telling me which I have currently on. Any ideas? My platform is PS4.

Thanks!
Demonitron

Post by Demonitron »

I just dusted off my Giants forum account to say a massive, massive thank you for the Syn Trac!

Quite possibly the most incredible mod and piece of machinery I have ever used in a Farming Simulator game, and I've been playing since 2009!

Are you in direct contact with the Syn Trac people? I think they should be extremely keen on working with you to provide a showcase for their machine! PLEASE tell me you're working on additional parts for it (I saw that the 6x6 on their website has the possibility of having additional bed mounted units and there was a full frontloader arm etc).

For the longest time I wouldn't download it because I thought it just looked plain weird, but now having spent a few days playing around with it (leased, I can't afford to buy it yet on my farm!) I am beyond impressed.

Thank you again and I really look forward to any further addons and updates you do to this mod!
ImpTS

Post by ImpTS »

Demonitron wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:06 pm
Are you in direct contact with the Syn Trac people? I think they should be extremely keen on working with you to provide a showcase for their machine! PLEASE tell me you're working on additional parts for it (I saw that the 6x6 on their website has the possibility of having additional bed mounted units and there was a full frontloader arm etc).
Yes, I'm working directly with Syn Trac Team. And we plan to release more moduls and features in the future. But the creation of a new tool is a long process. For me too. :wink3:
Demonitron

Post by Demonitron »

ImpTS wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 pm Yes, I'm working directly with Syn Trac Team. And we plan to release more moduls and features in the future. But the creation of a new tool is a long process. For me too. :wink3:
That's fantastic news! Really looking forward to whatever you do.

I have since noticed a small bug in that when in 6x6 mode the rear/additional driveshaft doesn't spin. Just thought you'd like to know. :)
Bravo0714

Post by Bravo0714 »

Hey there great mod loving it so far. Can you tell me what the steering adapter is supposed to do?
Mister-XX

Post by Mister-XX »

Bravo0714 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:21 pm Hey there great mod loving it so far. Can you tell me what the steering adapter is supposed to do?
Hallo,
ich spreche leider kein Englisch, aber schau dir mal das Video des Modders aus dem FS19 an. Ich hoffe es hilft dir auch mit deutschem Kommentar. Es gibt aber auch einen englischen Untertitel. Zum FS22 habe ich leider noch kein Video gefunden.
Gruß Martin

LS Zocker seit 10/2013
LS13/15/17/19/22

↓ Mein PC-System: ↓
CPU: 13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900KF
Arbeitsspeicher: 128GB Ram
Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 24GB
Monitor: Samsung Gaming-Monitor Odyssey CRG9
Betriebssystem: Windows 11 Pro
Logitech G923 mit G-Shifter
2x Saitek Seitenpanel
Bravo0714

Post by Bravo0714 »

Thank you very much! You answered my question perfectly!