ITS - SynTrac

ImpTS

Re: ITS - SynTrac

Post by ImpTS » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:38 pm

Riondron wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:23 am
Also, when driving, the little black screen panel near the 3p control panel floats around as though it is unattached to to bar.
Yes that's correct. The displays are a part of the docked module. But the docking is not absolutly static, so the displays wobbling a little bit. I can't fix this. It's game mechanic.

ImpTS

Post by ImpTS » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:43 pm

TacoFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm

On PS4 it helps me to go in cab view,tab to the 3pt SynTrac adapter,and watch the display for 3pt adapter while adjusting 3pt adapter.
But I do have issues with rear weight not moving with the tractor. Like the top attacher joint(if thats what its called)stretches way out and the weight stays away.
Is the weight liftet or on the ground?
Is the 3 Point to low and the attached tool lowered, it can look a bit buggy.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:26 pm

ImpTS wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:43 pm
TacoFarmer wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:29 pm

On PS4 it helps me to go in cab view,tab to the 3pt SynTrac adapter,and watch the display for 3pt adapter while adjusting 3pt adapter.
But I do have issues with rear weight not moving with the tractor. Like the top attacher joint(if thats what its called)stretches way out and the weight stays away.
Is the weight liftet or on the ground?
Is the 3 Point to low and the attached tool lowered, it can look a bit buggy.
So far it only happens after restarting a save.
The 3pt is lifted before save. After restart the 3pt is reset?
Solution is to detach weight before save and quitting or
after restart detach and reattach weight.
This is my new favorite tractor.
Thanks!!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
Who Dat Who Der Ranch-Flaming Pinto Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer » Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:57 pm

Ok i been doing some educational research on this tractor.
Despite its flaws I still love it.
This is only for 2 x 2 version,nothing happened with the 2 x 3 version.
My test subject 2 x 2 80km version,broad wheels,on the rear-standard adapter with panels and fenders,
on the front-elephant loader,no cover with telehandler option.
Used the first in game bucket and biobeltz bucket,SynTrac 3000 weight and SOB adjustable weight.
With either weight on back,attach or detach elephant loader,the weight falls to ground but its still attached.
With either bucket on loader,attach or detach standard adapter and the bucket falls off but is still attached.
Will try to upload pictures soon.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

ImpTS

Post by ImpTS » Tue Oct 01, 2019 12:56 am

@TacoFarmer

yes. look here on the first site. there is a link to my Bug-Video. This is the hardest bug and I can't fix it. But there is an easy workaround to solve this problem.

TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:03 am

This is on PS4 Pro.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

ilovetrains

Post by ilovetrains » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm

I guess I am confused - I thought this would work like a tractor with a 3 point, but the 3 point mechanism is so low to the ground once you attach anything it drags and you cannot lower the item without pushing the tractor in the air. Are there some specific tools that work with the 3 pt so low?

Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:38 am

ilovetrains wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm
I guess I am confused - I thought this would work like a tractor with a 3 point, but the 3 point mechanism is so low to the ground once you attach anything it drags and you cannot lower the item without pushing the tractor in the air. Are there some specific tools that work with the 3 pt so low?
You have to raise the linkages manually as well. :)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Co-owner of FSClub
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
-AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
-16GB DDR4
-1TB/500GB Storage
-Samsung 55'' Q8D QLED 4K (HDR 1500) TV

foxah

Post by foxah » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:55 pm

It would be great if there was an option to add fixed attacher parts to the 2x2 tractor when buying it, just like you can when you buy the 2x3 wheel version, which comes with in-built back attacher. It would remove the hassle of attaching/detaching for players like me where I don't need the fertilizer or the stacking attacher at all, it would make it easier to control the attached implements and it would make courseplay work on the 2x2 wheel version.

Crysis19

Post by Crysis19 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:18 pm

Is anything new being worked on for this? I just got it, and SynT is already looking like one of my favored vehicles, given it's versatility. I really hope you are gonna add more to it. I'd love more versatility.

I can second the previous post in this topic. The option to adjust the back of the SynTrac with a permanent fixture would be a nice addition.
  • The ability to replace the Standard Adapter on the back with the other available adapters in a 2x3 setup
  • The ability to replace the Standard Adapter on the back with an empty port (like the front/back of the 2x2), so you can attach whatever you want to the back of the 2x3 version, whether it's Elephant, Standard, or Support adapters
  • A hook lift for the 2x3 with short features. A trailer for hauling and tipping. A flatbed for pallets, a flatbed with arms for short logs. With the option to use the Standard Adapter underneath still. With a flat weight you can strap to the flatbed to help while the Standard Adapter underneath is in use.
  • A crane arm that attachs like the Support Adapter. With option for picking up pallets or logs and placing them on the flatbed for self-loading and hauling.
Really hoping you can give us some more to work with for this.

Edit: Playing with the Syn Trac, I noticed a few issues. With the Standard Adapter + Multiweight on back, when you attach/detach some things on the front, the weights sort of fall off. You have to detach/attach the Standard Adapter to fix this.

ImpTS

Post by ImpTS » Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm

@ Crysis19

Most of your ideas are possible, but I will not made to many things without real background.
Some tools will come but you should know. All of my models are planned and developed in cooperation with the designers of the real Syn Trac.

At the moment is this the next step for the Syn Trac: https://youtu.be/iuVcF9l99Sc

Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:32 pm

ilovetrains wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm
If it's what I'm thinking, I had something similar. Turns out, after you open the cover to attach something, even though its hooked up tou need to close the cover to lift the machine back to ride height.

Hope this helps.

Crysis19

Post by Crysis19 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:39 pm

ImpTS wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 7:43 pm
@ Crysis19

Most of your ideas are possible, but I will not made to many things without real background.
Some tools will come but you should know. All of my models are planned and developed in cooperation with the designers of the real Syn Trac.

At the moment is this the next step for the Syn Trac: https://youtu.be/iuVcF9l99Sc
Video looks good. :)

So it wouldn't be farfetched to assume some of these would be on the horizon, since they seem to be official stuff. Though I can't understand what's being said in the vids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9gE8LxoOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9GWmTjQt60