Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

User avatar
asyvan
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:21 am
Location: Sweden

Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by asyvan » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:44 pm

Are you a Case IH fan or expert? What do you think so far?

Working on making Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020
Image

Remodeled front grille:
Image

New armrest, panel, display and multi controller:
Image

New design on right pillar, steering wheel base and new display:
Image

Still many things to do. Change some parts on the left door. Fix high poly and normal map for the new armrest, panel and display. Not to mention setting the pivot point and orientation on all movable parts. UV-mapping and XML editing.
Last edited by asyvan on Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

garyst
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by garyst » Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm

Awesome! Will you include an option for American style front weights? Really looking forward to this tractor. great work *thumbsup*

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4669
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by RODHA » Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am

The new Magnum would be a great addition I think. Thank you for bringing it :hi:

I just have 2 questions if that is not a bother to you.

- Do you plan on console release?
- Do you plan to give it seat suspension camera?

Thanks.
PS4 / FS19

User avatar
asyvan
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:21 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by asyvan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:09 am

RODHA wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am
The new Magnum would be a great addition I think. Thank you for bringing it :hi:
I just have 2 questions if that is not a bother to you.

- Do you plan on console release?
Yes, I will not release unless it also passes tests for Console.

RODHA wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am
- Do you plan to give it seat suspension camera?
Thanks.
Yes, it will have seat suspension exactly like my Puma mod that is on ModHub.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

User avatar
asyvan
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:21 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by asyvan » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:10 am

garyst wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Awesome! Will you include an option for American style front weights? Really looking forward to this tractor. great work *thumbsup*
Possibly, I know a US version is highly requested. But for v1.0.0.0 it might not have it, but for sure it will come in an update.
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

User avatar
RODHA
Posts: 4669
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by RODHA » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 am

asyvan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:09 am
RODHA wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am
The new Magnum would be a great addition I think. Thank you for bringing it :hi:
I just have 2 questions if that is not a bother to you.

- Do you plan on console release?
Yes, I will not release unless it also passes tests for Console.

RODHA wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 am
- Do you plan to give it seat suspension camera?
Thanks.
Yes, it will have seat suspension exactly like my Puma mod that is on ModHub.
Thanks for the reply :hi:

Your Puma is one of my all time favorite tractors. It is the first tractor I buy in every map since its release.
Especially with the last update, it looks, feels and performs amazingly.

Thats why I got really excited when I saw this topic :biggrin2:

I hope and wish you never stop modding and keep birgining those amazing models to us :hi:
PS4 / FS19

garyst
Posts: 948
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:56 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by garyst » Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:21 pm

asyvan wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:10 am
garyst wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:50 pm
Awesome! Will you include an option for American style front weights? Really looking forward to this tractor. great work *thumbsup*
Possibly, I know a US version is highly requested. But for v1.0.0.0 it might not have it, but for sure it will come in an update.
Thanks! Really appreciate it.

Farmercaseih
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by Farmercaseih » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:56 am

Are you going to make the new 400 model too?

User avatar
ZMod
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by ZMod » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:38 pm

Looking forward to this one!

User avatar
chedly_farms
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:05 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by chedly_farms » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:37 pm

Awesome. Thank You from a hardcore player.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Marwell Manor Farm, 460 + hours
Osina, 45+ hours
_________________
My inside source is more awesome than your inside source.
Part Time Key-Board Warrior
-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----

Derplodactyl
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by Derplodactyl » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:48 pm

Ohhhhh, this has me very excited!
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Co-owner of FSClub
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G
-AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
-16GB DDR4
-1TB/500GB Storage
-Samsung 55'' Q8D QLED 4K (HDR 1500) TV

User avatar
asyvan
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:21 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by asyvan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:46 am

Had some time this evening to do some more on the Magnum. I decided to do the hi poly on the new armrest.

Image

Slow progress but at least its fun. ☺️
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

BigC92
Posts: 4831
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by BigC92 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:35 am

As they say, slow and steady wins the race.

Farmercaseih
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 pm
Location: Midwest

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by Farmercaseih » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

What is that little joystick by the right side of the monitor?

User avatar
asyvan
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:21 am
Location: Sweden

Re: Case IH Magnum AFS Connect 2020

Post by asyvan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:03 pm

Farmercaseih wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm
What is that little joystick by the right side of the monitor?
Frontloader joystick.

Image
//Jens Ejvinsson
Farming History: FS11, FS13, FS15, FS17, FS19 (Steam)
Logitech G29, Logitech/Saitek Sidepanel, Logitech F710 Wireless gamepad
PC Gamer - "The Silent Beast" i7-7700K @ 5Ghz, GTX 1070 @ 2.1GHz

Case IH Puma CVX With Tracks
Väderstad Rapid A600-800S Seed Drill
Tutorial compilation for FS19 - list of all my How To guides

Post Reply