Added realism for vehicles

CudoYT

Re: Added realism for vehicles

Post by CudoYT »

The power for mowers that is used from them is too high.
My mowers need 35hp and 37hp and I am mowing with a Fendt 512c with 125 ps and can"t go fater that 7-10 kmh but you can mowing with 14 easily.

I think its because of the RealFillTypeMassAjustment Mod.
I had changed some things in the xml but i think i have changed not the right numbers.
Lernt Modden/Mappen.
Lädt unregelmäßig Videos auf seinem YT Kanal hoch. :confusednew:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXJ4G ... t5YyhWyPBg[/youtube]
FS_Watabane

Post by FS_Watabane »

Hello,

I have done some tests, the realistic filltypemassAdjustment and REA doesn't work very well together.
900Hase if you plan a v1.2 I think you should have a look on steep maps, there is a lot of wheel spin even with big tractors and small tools

Have a nice day
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

Hello 900hasse.

Thank you for your work! I'm so glad to see any mod, which try push FS close to reality (or make play harder then vanilla).

I'v got latest version of REA and got problems with play my mods. Notice - with previous version it works well.
Situation: using Seasons, FillMass, VAC, RTM, REA together. Now all in latest available version.
When I'm ride on the road, no problems. But after pass field border, strange behavior appears: When I'll try stop, wheels are blocked, but REA have still 14% motor load and vecile still moving around. No way to stop. If I have RTM or not, or gearbox have neutral, or gear, doesn't matter. It's rain in season.
edit: without REA not appears, all other gearboxes have 0% engine load at this moment, also no errors in log.

Any ideas please?
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
Is it a mod vehicle?
In the XML, what is the dimension of the wheels?
When this happens can you see any errors in the log File?
Have you disabled the other mods one by one to see if it conflicts with one of them?

When me and my friends play we use
Seasons, filltype mass adjustments, rea and enhanced vehicle without problems.
Not saying REA is free of bugs😉

//900hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
SZOPiX

Post by SZOPiX »

Hello :)
I have question about this mod in version 1.1.0.0 from ModHub,
Why vehicles from DLC Platinum (Claas) bounce so much on cultivate field?
I using REA Mod without modification to increase the mass of the vehicles.
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
The REA mod makes no differance regarding DLC, vanilla or mod vehicles.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
drewCZ

Post by drewCZ »

900hasse wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:36 pm Is it a mod vehicle?
//900hasse
Yes, this is mod.
hmmm, after few tests, I must say this is issue with this mod only... Thank you for guide me to wheels, I don't have knowledge about wheels configs, but strange at first look is same data for all three types (broad, basic, narrow) :

Code: Select all

<default>
        <physics radius="0.595" width="0.7" mass="0.13" tireType="mud" frictionScale="1.60" maxLongStiffness="9" maxLatStiffness="110" maxLatStiffnessLoad="2" />
        <tire filename="Reifen/Reifen.i3d" nodeLeft="0|1|0" nodeRight="0|0|0" maxDeformation="0.062" isCareWheel="false" tireTrackAtlasIndex="2" />
    </default>
I don't know if there is anythink strange.
Thank you. Ticho.
Ticho aka DrewCZ
FS2013 24/7 dedisrv 'Posledni JZD', MRmods | down 2016=R.I.P.
FS15 | more than a year of pain
FS17 dedi srv, multiplayer+MR !Forever! | Thanks old pal, but moved to 19
FS19 Seasons+GEO+VCA+REA+Cam+Mass+MaizePlus | 6th ingame Year | we are still WORKS in MP!
FS22 - MP moved! Real map+Industries+Relight, Hard Level, Definitely profitable w/ modern machinery
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

drewCZ wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:39 pm
900hasse wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:36 pm Is it a mod vehicle?
//900hasse
Yes, this is mod.
hmmm, after few tests, I must say this is issue with this mod only... Thank you for guide me to wheels, I don't have knowledge about wheels configs, but strange at first look is same data for all three types (broad, basic, narrow) :

Code: Select all

<default>
        <physics radius="0.595" width="0.7" mass="0.13" tireType="mud" frictionScale="1.60" maxLongStiffness="9" maxLatStiffness="110" maxLatStiffnessLoad="2" />
        <tire filename="Reifen/Reifen.i3d" nodeLeft="0|1|0" nodeRight="0|0|0" maxDeformation="0.062" isCareWheel="false" tireTrackAtlasIndex="2" />
    </default>
I don't know if there is anythink strange.
Thank you. Ticho.
Hello!
Did the log file have any errors?
//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
adinhoa

Post by adinhoa »

@900hasse Hello. Do you think of improving narrow wheels in smaller tractors? They are just melting into ground on field. Don't know any idea how to improve them but there must be a solution.
Also can you tell me what line is for sinking wheels into ground? Maybe disabling this feaure will fix somehow narrow wheels. :)
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

adinhoa wrote: Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:58 pm @900hasse Hello. Do you think of improving narrow wheels in smaller tractors? They are just melting into ground on field. Don't know any idea how to improve them but there must be a solution.
Also can you tell me what line is for sinking wheels into ground? Maybe disabling this feaure will fix somehow narrow wheels. :)
Hello!
Kind of fieldwork? Pulling heavy equipment requires not only power but also traction.
One of the points of the mod is to not make everything possible with narrow wheels.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
adinhoa

Post by adinhoa »

@900hasse To be honest, nope. No at fieldwork at all. It happens on plowed, cultivated or even sown field :( I can give you examples of these tractors.
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=135768
http://www.fs19mods.com/massey-ferguson ... 2-0-0-mod/
In fact they are small tractors, and don't have such broad wheels but I have similar one on farm and definitely it doesn't look like that :D
In real life maybe they will sink a little bit in cultivated or plowed ground but they can pull forward. I can't play without your mod because it make so much more realistic this plastic game. But for smaller farms with smaller tractors it's unplayable :((
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello adinhoa!
I will try too take a look but the mod is now in line for testing so it will not be somethinge done about it in some time.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
//Hans Nordberg
adinhoa

Post by adinhoa »

It's okay, thank you that you will check it out.
Dominick67

Post by Dominick67 »

Could someone please mod black smoke and more grunt sounds for as many vehicles as possible
nico757

Post by nico757 »

Hello everyone,

Thank you 900Hase for this mod, it adds very interesting features and makes the game more realist.

However, I got an issue with tracks tractors, like the Claas axion 960 TT and JD 8370rt, JD 8r EU version with tracks from JHHG Modding.
All of these tractors have a bad grip. I don't know if it’s easy to change the coef, but I'm interested in change it.

Another problem is in the grip of the buggy, impossible to drive in a field. Is it normal ?
Maybe do you plan an update ?

In any case, I encourage you to continue this type of mod because it's really interesting.

Thanks !

Nico757