Added realism for vehicles

tadde

Re: Added realism for vehicles

Post by tadde »

hello :hi: ,

i have a problem with this mod and Rostselmash RSM 161. The Combine is getting stuck when i lower the Header...
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor Arbeitsspeicher: 32 GB RAM
Aktuelle Auflösung: 2560 x 1440
WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD 500GB
gumis1982

Post by gumis1982 »

Hi.

I have the same problem too...
DrDrulia

Post by DrDrulia »

Mr 900hasse. Star using both mods last night. I love Ideas. Run into some problems with trailers. They become super heavy on the field, which makes it almost impossible to chase and deliver. Is there a number I can adjust? Maybe they're mod conflict you know about. using Dirt track mod to
Thank you!
Skyz3K

Post by Skyz3K »

Hi, i am having a problem, i download the mod from modhub, as it says, xml tweaking its not required, so i place it on mods folder, when i load savegame, no REA mod appear in order to activate it, i start playing and nothing happens, i tried to look at console and neither, no REA mod clues.
I also tried creating new career and nothing happens neither.
idk what to do, pls help
Carpetseller

Post by Carpetseller »

900hasse we need you mate. You must do Rea mod for Fs22! Thank you for your good work.
kwadrat530

Post by kwadrat530 »

Hi 900hasse
Is there a chance to see this mod in FS 22?
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

kwadrat530 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:33 am Hi 900hasse
Hello!

The plan is to release several mods and not only one.
Reason beeing that not everyone want's all of the things and can then choose the changes(mods) that should be activated.

There are also several changes that needs to be done to make the mod more compatible with updates of the game and performance.

At the moment i'm working on the "center of gravity" part and there is still some problems that needs to be sorted out for crawler tracks.
The plan is to send it for testing in the near future.

After that the plan is to start with wheels and tire types as many vehicles still have got the wrong tiretype in the XML.

//900Hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
strauts6

Post by strauts6 »

900hasse wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:30 pm
kwadrat530 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:33 am Hi 900hasse
Hello!

The plan is to release several mods and not only one.
Reason beeing that not everyone want's all of the things and can then choose the changes(mods) that should be activated.

There are also several changes that needs to be done to make the mod more compatible with updates of the game and performance.

At the moment i'm working on the "center of gravity" part and there is still some problems that needs to be sorted out for crawler tracks.
The plan is to send it for testing in the near future.

After that the plan is to start with wheels and tire types as many vehicles still have got the wrong tiretype in the XML.

//900Hasse
Im so happy to hear that! Really miss your mod!
tubezki

Post by tubezki »

Nice to hear! I kinda feel the game really boring without your mods 😅
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

Great news, and I've played enough FS22 to realize that there are significant improvements in physics, so you can do better than FS19.
strauts6

Post by strauts6 »

Any progress for your mod?
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

strauts6 wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:30 pm Any progress for your mod?
I have 4 mods sent for testing.
No more info on when they will be released.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
strauts6

Post by strauts6 »

Thats great news! Hope it goes well for you.
EradicationGod

Post by EradicationGod »

Once done and tested, may we also expect an updated version for FS19 of the REA mod?

I really would like to use my JD 8RX (Quadtrac), as so many have reported on before.

I just changed the centerOfMass in the 8RX.xml on the wheels from 0, -1, 0 to 0, 0, 0, as someone mentioned earlier before.
I can personally confirm first hand it fixes the issue, which weirdly only exists on quadtrac vehicles only for me, other tracked vehicles work fine.
The only catch with the solution mentioned, is that once one leaves 'solid ground' and drives on 'FIELD', the tractor cuts it's speed from the full 50km/h to 20km/h max. As if, with the new numbers in the xml, the tracks bog down in mud conditions. Which obvs shouldn't be the case, as tracks are among the most efficient ways of transport in/on field and muddy conditions.

If I might make a suggestion, tracked vehicles should be configured in a way they have to run slower on 'Hard ground' like asphalt etc, and much better on 'Soft ground' like mud and fields.

Other than that, good work, can't play without it..... keep up the great work. Greets from the Netherlands
KCHARRO

Post by KCHARRO »

A few weeks ago we saw them in the list of mods in testing, then they disappeared,
I thought that they would be available the following week but it's been like two and nothing...