Added realism for vehicles

t081as

Re: Added realism for vehicles

Post by t081as »

Hello.

I have bought the Grimme pack, and is experiencing problem between added realisme and the Grimme equipment pack. i do know for sure that it is the Lizard conveyer belt that have an isue.

best regards :)
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

How about putting this on Github for everybody's convenience?
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
Pelessaria

Post by Pelessaria »

Hello 900hasse,

I would like to know if you have Discord. :search:

I dont know where to get in Contact with you else and i would like to ask you something regarding REA. :)

With Kindly regards,

Pelessaria
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

After some testing 1.4.2.0 version, Axion 960 is still bugged.
I bought plow 150hp 5 furrow and tested Axion 870 and Axion 960, with wide tires + weights.
Start plowing and take a look at Axion 960 front wheels, they will start spinning more than they should, which caused additional slip and loss of power....also when you release throttle, they will continue to spin for another 0.5 - 1 second.
Axion 870 is pulling plow 150hp faster than Axion 960.
Since i play only exclusively with Claas vehicles, i didnt test other tractors, i leave that to other players.
So it seems that 1.4.2.0 is still broken unfortunately.
cabmac

Post by cabmac »

same problem here... but not only with Claas DLC, kts wlth all tractors.. my issue mencioned several times is not resolved... back to 1.2.0 again and it works
bojanh66

Post by bojanh66 »

cabmac, with which tractors do you have same problem with front wheels ?

I am now really starting to wonder is Hasse even trying to fix it or not?

And how is it possible that this mod is allowed on Modhub if it is broken ?

Dont get me wrong,i appreaciate hard work from Hasse and i like this mod and i want it to be fixed/improved, but this version 1.4.2.0 and previous version 1.4.1.0 are broken (even 1.4.0.0 is not the best)

Are Giants even testing mods properly ???
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

bojanh66 wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:10 pm cabmac, with which tractors do you have same problem with front wheels ?

I am now really starting to wonder is Hasse even trying to fix it or not?

And how is it possible that this mod is allowed on Modhub if it is broken ?

Dont get me wrong,i appreaciate hard work from Hasse and i like this mod and i want it to be fixed/improved, but this version 1.4.2.0 and previous version 1.4.1.0 are broken (even 1.4.0.0 is not the best)

Are Giants even testing mods properly ???
Giants tests for code errors etc, not the actual gameplay or functionality
Playing on PC and PS4
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

Hello!
I see your posts but i dont have any of these problems when i play.
Can it be related to other mods?
//900hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
cabmac

Post by cabmac »

Hi, i will test it without any mod this evening...
t6down

Post by t6down »

So i did some testing because i had problems aswell, Felsbrunn without any mods besides REA. Luckily 1.4.2.0 seems to have fixed most of the issues i had (mainly way to much wheelslip on middle sized tractors) but just for the sake of it i tried bojanh66s issue and i can confirm the Axion 9xx seems bugged, it has alot more wheelslip than its smaller brother. Attaching a front weight makes it even worse.
I also tried to reproduce cabmacs issue and it is still there in 1.4.2.0, but i could only reproduce it with VCA active.
El Narizon

Post by El Narizon »

The "updating delay" when the ground type changes is still too long.
For example, leaving the muddy field path and entering the tarmac road the behaviour still is like on the muddy path - including sunken wheels inside the tarmac...
After some struggling, suddenly, the wheels pop upwards and the behaviour is like on tarmac.
Manche sagen "wer lesen kann, ist klar im Vorteil". Viele nutzen dieses Zitat, um sich über andere lustig zu machen, ohne den Inhalt des genutzten Zitats zu verstehen. Und da ist er schon, der ironisch-paradoxe Knackpunkt. Es reicht nicht, nur lesen zu können. Das kann jeder Nicht-Analphabetiker. Den Inhalt verstehen, darum geht es.​
MisterH

Post by MisterH »

Hallo everybody,

My respect 900hasse for your reactivity for moddifying your mod and publishing it, its amazing ! <3
He has totally patching the problems iam experienced witch Claas and JD tractors,

More and more THX !

But (yeah, sorry ^^), have you an idea to explain what for John Deere 9RX Series (come with Bourgault DLC) are not affected by REA and have no slipping ? (even in mud with REA Dynamic Dirt)
900hasse

Post by 900hasse »

MisterH wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:28 pm Hallo everybody,

My respect 900hasse for your reactivity for moddifying your mod and publishing it, its amazing ! <3
He has totally patching the problems iam experienced witch Claas and JD tractors,

More and more THX !

But (yeah, sorry ^^), have you an idea to explain what for John Deere 9RX Series (come with Bourgault DLC) are not affected by REA and have no slipping ? (even in mud with REA Dynamic Dirt)
Thank you!
I would think it is a balancing thing, i think that two-tracked tractors also gets to much traction.
//900hasse
REA22 mod
https://github.com/900hasse
//Hans Nordberg
MisterH

Post by MisterH »

Your welcome :)

Personally, I think this is a unique case, maybe a new way of programming introduced by Giants. He really responds like there isn't your mod, like vanilla.

I also play with the "CASE-IH Quadtrac Series" mod version 1.0.0.5 (which I modified today so that it has the 3D tracks of version 1.0.0.4, and also that it does not slide all alone as already reported on this thread) and it behaves wonderfully with your mod.
Komodo

Post by Komodo »

Hello,

First off, thank you 900hasse for making this mod! I love it.

But I do have some problems using it with some smaller vehicles (Lizard TRA Quadricycle for example) the wheels/vehicle jump around and stutter when touching dirt/grass/off-road, etc. When on hard surfaces they act normal but as soon as the wheels go off-road the vehicle will flip just driving 9mph/15kph down a dirt road and slightly turning left or right. Even using the XUV865M from Giants own Precision Farming DLC, the vehicle shakes and jitters around when going off-road.

Is there something to change in the xml file(s) to fix this? or can you look into this?

Thanks.