FS19 Western Australia Wheat-belt Geo W.I.P

TheJhonnyMan

FS19 Western Australia Wheat-belt Geo W.I.P

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

G'day Everyone
In this thread is a W.I.P of my hopefully to be coming to consoles Western Australia Midwest wheat-belt Geo
Keeping in mind that this is work in progress and some things will be changed maybe.... at least not for right now :lol:
this is what it looks like so far
cheers guys,
Thejhonnyman
Illinois Farmer

Re: FS19 Western Australia Wheat-belt Geo W.I.P

Post by Illinois Farmer »

How cold do your winters get? Soybeans and canola don't like the cold, but I don't know what Australia temperatures are like.

Edit: around here, oats, corn and soybeans would be planted in the spring. I know canola in north Dakota is planted in the spring. Wheat we plant in the fall before.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:28 pm How cold do your winters get? Soybeans and canola don't like the cold, but I don't know what Australia temperatures are like.

Edit: around here, oats, corn and soybeans would be planted in the spring. I know canola in north Dakota is planted in the spring. Wheat we plant in the fall before.
Well to answer your question the winters here only get around to about 10 degrees celcius soybeans aren't really grown around here so Idk about it the closest thing i have to work with is lupines
as in the spring it starts to really heat up we cannot plant the major cereals (Wheat, Barley, oats etc, because it'll be too late in the season as once it gets up to about 32 degrees the shribble up and die
and it is also because Australia is in a different climate to america
thanks for the reply tho it will be changed again in the coming future *thumbsup* :hi:
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Thanks for answer. I was curious on comparison. Yeah, I could see how it could get too warm for oats.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
TheJhonnyMan

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

UPDATE:
the geo is nearly ready to be sent off to giants I am trying to iron out the last few kinks (such as the barley harvest season in mid spring rather than late spring) It is slow going but it will eventually make it onto the modhub hopefully in time for easter
until then :hi:
happy farming