W.I.P John Deere 8760 Tractor

TheJhonnyMan

W.I.P John Deere 8760 Tractor

Post by TheJhonnyMan »

G'Day people of the farming simulator community
along with the Seasons Geo of WA's wheat-belt I present you with my first modelling project

what you see here is my family's 300 Horse Power 1992 John Deere 8760 Tractor which is our main tillage and chaser bin tractor
after some tinkering with textures on certain mods of similar format changing the hood textures and whatnot, I decided that i would attempt making one from scratch firing up the old blender software and I have just started working on my own "Public release version" that will hopefully go onto the mod hub..... eventually

this is what the model looks like right now
Hopefully it will get onto the modhub but for right now it is in its blender stages and it may take a while for me to get my head around it :confusednew:
but otherwise it is coming
cheers Guys,
TheJhonnyman
Last edited by TheJhonnyMan on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Illinois Farmer

Re: W.I.P John Deere 8760 Tractor

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Good luck with it.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Re: W.I.P John Deere 8760 Tractor

Post by Dairydeere »

Yeah, good luck. Hope it comes out like you hope it does
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!