Lizard truck options

tdevil

Lizard truck options

Post by tdevil »

I'm playing fs19 on Xbox one s and i enjoy using the Lizard rodeo pickup because it resembles my favorite truck, the Ford F-100. I'm asking if it can be given a few more options though like a dually conversion, a possible flatbed option, dual exhaust stacks up the side of the cab instead of in front of the rear wheels option, a 4x4 lift kit with a couple different wheel and tire choices option, a stronger but not stiffer suspension option, and last but not least a couple different engine and horsepower choices option. Thank you.
The mechanic

Re: Lizard truck options

Post by The mechanic »

Don't forget bout hidden and I'll light bar strobe
Bryan83

Re: Lizard truck options

Post by Bryan83 »

tdevil wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 8:49 pm I'm playing fs19 on Xbox one s and i enjoy using the Lizard rodeo pickup because it resembles my favorite truck, the Ford F-100. I'm asking if it can be given a few more options though like a dually conversion, a possible flatbed option, dual exhaust stacks up the side of the cab instead of in front of the rear wheels option, a 4x4 lift kit with a couple different wheel and tire choices option, a stronger but not stiffer suspension option, and last but not least a couple different engine and horsepower choices option. Thank you.
The one problem that might come up is that there more detailed and more options you put on a model, the higher the slot count.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)