[WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

[WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:46 pm

Hello everyone,
Wanna to show with you some fresh screenshots.
There is a new options:
-New unattached position (gooseneck goes in upper position)
-Adjust semitrailer attacher and deck heights to allow you to use that trailer without problem, for example, on rough terrain with special lifted trucks or with lowered showtrucks.
-Optional ramps to get ability to use space above wheels (not so realistic, but useful).
-Extendable wide expander.
-STZ-VP 2 version
-North American version.
-Planned to add tension belts (when model changes will be finished).

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

Image

Image

Image
Last edited by macenkodenis94 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:19 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:49 pm

Ok, so little update:
-Added extendable wide expander
Image
-Added STZ-VP 2 version
Image
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

User avatar
Tekkev
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:28 pm
Location: CANADA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Tekkev » Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Great job!


Is it possible to put the optional red / white signals?

In North America, it's a orange triangle mostly.

Best Regards,

Tekkev
KTC Modding: https://bit.ly/2EbWrRZ (kevthecanadian)
Blacksheep Modding Discord | Facebook Manager

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:21 pm

Tekkev wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:51 pm
Is it possible to put the optional red / white signals?

In North America, it's a orange triangle mostly.
Thanks. Can you show photos for example?
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm

Actually, NA trailers will have red and white conspicuity tape around the edges, as close to eye level as possible

Image
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:45 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 pm
Actually, NA trailers will have red and white conspicuity tape around the edges, as close to eye level as possible
Yeap, got you. Will try to do something
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 pm

macenkodenis94 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:45 pm
Yeap, got you. Will try to do something
The white goes forward on the sides, then on the back the red is on the outer side.

I don't think you can do it on consoles because of scripts, but maybe a bonus for PC/MAC players is that the tape is reflective IRL.

Edit: There isn't any on the front of trailers.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:34 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 pm
The white goes forward on the sides, then on the back the red is on the outer side.

I don't think you can do it on consoles because of scripts, but maybe a bonus for PC/MAC players is that the tape is reflective IRL.

Edit: There isn't any on the front of trailers.
Something like that?
Image
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm

Yeah, that's good. Maybe add a strip or 2 to the back down where the bumper would be, and then for a NA version we don't have the signs that are up on the deck.

Personal note, dang that was fast. You're good.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:42 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Yeah, that's good. Maybe add a strip or 2 to the back down where the bumper would be, and then for a NA version we don't have the signs that are up on the deck.
Can you show some img of bumper stipes?
Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:37 pm
Personal note, dang that was fast. You're good.
I just reuse stock textures, so that's not hard. And one quastion. Is there a combined stoplight in US, or i need to use round lights instead?
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm

macenkodenis94 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:34 pm
Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:28 pm
The white goes forward on the sides, then on the back the red is on the outer side.

I don't think you can do it on consoles because of scripts, but maybe a bonus for PC/MAC players is that the tape is reflective IRL.

Edit: There isn't any on the front of trailers.
Something like that?
Image
The circled signs are what I'd remove and then placement notes for the strips on the back
Image
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 pm
The circled signs are what I'd remove and then placement notes for the strips on the back
Image
And a stripe on rear bumper, can you show example?

Image

P.S.: When you quote with images, please put it under spoiler.
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm

macenkodenis94 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:59 pm
And a stripe on rear bumper, can you show example?

Image

P.S.: When you quote with images, please put it under spoiler.
Image
So that's a freight trailer setup, but a low loader in NA would have the same round lights all 4 come on as tail lights then the 2 inside lights are the brake lights and the 2 outside are the turn signals
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

macenkodenis94
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 pm

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by macenkodenis94 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:09 pm

Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm
Image
So that's a freight trailer setup, but a low loader in NA would have the same round lights all 4 come on as tail lights then the 2 inside lights are the brake lights and the 2 outside are the turn signals
In stock assets there is no tail light+turn light round NA style lights. Only tail light+brake light and turn light separately.
Now there is something like this:
Image

Image
Gooseneck decals will be reworked tomorrow.
How about double bumper white-red line? Is that right? Or i need to remove top line?
Is red-white lines must to be equal in size of red and white? Or red must to be longer, than white?
Did i need to add red and white flickers to red-white lines?
Dream Truck Team https://VK.com/createthedreamtruck
Sorry for my bad eng.

Bryan83
Posts: 457
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:10 am
Location: Western Washington, USA

Re: [WIP] Goldhofer STZ-VP 3 enhanced edition

Post by Bryan83 » Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:37 pm

One or 2 lines is a matter of preference, and I think it looks good how you have it, but if you decide to take one row off, take the top one and leave the one on the bottom. As far as sizing, you can either do equal lengths red and white, or you can do about 2/3 red and 1/3 white, I've seen both. If you want to add flicker to simulate reflectivity, that might be a nice touch, but I'd like to see how that would look.
macenkodenis94 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:09 pm
Bryan83 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm
Image
So that's a freight trailer setup, but a low loader in NA would have the same round lights all 4 come on as tail lights then the 2 inside lights are the brake lights and the 2 outside are the turn signals
In stock assets there is no tail light+turn light round NA style lights. Only tail light+brake light and turn light separately.
Now there is something like this:
Image

Image
Gooseneck decals will be reworked tomorrow.
How about double bumper white-red line? Is that right? Or i need to remove top line?
Is red-white lines must to be equal in size of red and white? Or red must to be longer, than white?
Did i need to add red and white flickers to red-white lines?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. Mention this ad for a special discount on select purchases from me.

Post Reply