[RELEASED] TrailX 250 - double axle car trailer

ar1g3

Re: [RELEASED] TrailX 250 - double axle car trailer

Post by ar1g3 »

Bryan83 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:29 pm Got it on consoles too. Congrats on the newest release.

Maybe for your next one after the bicycle you could make a handheld pump sprayer for weeds.
Thank you! :)
Well, that's actually what was on my list haha! Ofcourse I'm not sure if it will possible, since I want my mods to be available for all platforms I can only use the basegame scripts. I have to think a bit about how I can use these to make something like that. I have an idea in my head though! To be continued ;)
Belgian solo mod maker
My YouTube channel - for videos of my mods
My FS Nation space - news and updates
I speak Dutch, French and English.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Looking forward to it.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
ar1g3

Post by ar1g3 »

Got feedback today that there is a bug with my trailer. When you use the trailer in one of the fillable configurations, you fill it and empty it, and then try to customise the trailer and change to the transport version config, it will throw the following error:

Code: Select all

Error: Running LUA method 'update'.
dataS/scripts/vehicles/specializations/Dischargeable.lua(706) : attempt to compare number with nil
This is because you are changing from a trailer that is fillable and dischargeable to a trailer that has a capacity of zero litres. Doing this will cause the game to freeze on PC, and as far as I know on XBOX when you try to hook up the trailer it will drop under the map taking the hooked up vehicle with it. The vehicle is then reset-able but the trailer isn't. On PC the only way out is forcing the game to shut down.

Now, I found a work-around and already have it working. Tomorrow I'll do some final tests and send the update with the fix to Giants. Given the current waiting time for testing this means it will be tested at the earliest next friday, but more probably on the 29th or 30th. In the mean time, I would advise not to change to the transport version after having used the trailer to carry fillables. If you want to change it to a non-fillable trailer, change the cover configuration to 'invisible cover' and use this to toggle between fillable and non-fillable.

EDIT: this not only happens when changing to the transport version. The problem lies in how the unloading of the different configurations is handled. In addition to the above advise, also advise against changing from the wire mesh configuration to another configuration. All problems have been fixed, the update is on its way!

Sorry for the trouble, hope you understand!
Belgian solo mod maker
ar1g3

Post by ar1g3 »

Update with regards to the problem described in the previous post is now out! The problem should be fixed now.
Belgian solo mod maker