W.I.P. New Holland Stackliner 1037 bale wagon

jitrief

W.I.P. New Holland Stackliner 1037 bale wagon

Post by jitrief »

Hi

Im "new" in this forum but an old enthusiast of FS (10yrs)

I always wanted to make a mod from scratch, but for some reasons I never did, either because a new saga was coming out or I didn't have enough time or knowledge to dedicate myself to this.

When I "discovered" a few years ago this type of pickup on the internet, it blew my mind. I grew up on a dairy farm and we always had to hand-pick the small bales from the field.
I always wanted to see this wagon in action, unfortunately I no longer live on the farm, but I do spend a lot of time in FarmingSimulator, so seeing it in the game became a hope, but it seems that it is not very well known to the modding community, Or maybe there are very few of us who play with small bundles.

I've been privately editing some mods lately and learning a few things, and found that I can model in Fusion360 (I use it a lot at work), export to Blender, and then move to GE, even with textures.

So I have decided to create this BaleStacker for FS19 and see how it turns out, I'll probably have to convert it to FS22 in a time, but whatever.
My first intention will be to finish the model with its textures.
Then I will see how to solve the programming with references from other bale collectors.

So I hope to see many interested in the project and wish me luck.

link below can follow the work
https://lleitrief.wordpress.com/2021/07/28/nh-1037/

Update:

finally i have done the model, now start the hard work

So!!!! after a long break I was finally able to move forward with the bale animation and the general wagon programming. I did not think that I would get to this point hahahaha, so what for now would be left to do, is to perfect the animation of the bales and it would be almost ready, so far, it does the whole process of collecting, accumulating and dropping in one point . It would also be necessary to check the LOG file for errors since in the game the mod generates a little LAG for me.

first i tried Arcusin wheels

then i try with Kroeger HDK ones

And here is how looks like now

Some considerations about using a small tractor with it, im doing test with New Holland 378 baler, so 120 bales of 600 liters each is 72000 liters of straw on the wagon, with this Deere and 700 kg (1500 pounds) weight isn't enough, especially when you go in reverse.

so i try with this NH with 1000kg (2200pound) weight and run better, even uphill and backwards.

I have been testing the wagon unloading, finally everything is in order and it looks quite realistic.

and it will still need a little head to finish scripting of the bales order animations, but at the moment looks very nice.

I share the video where I teach how to use it, it is in several languages so that you can understand. I am in the process of uploading it to ModHub, there are several requirements that will make me work more than I wanted, but everything is to finish this project well. I await your comments, help and recommendations.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9ZUlSw ... aFernandez[/youtube]

******************** UPDATE *********************

After a few years learning how to texturize correctly and use the Giants editor materials I have made progress in what I wanted for this mod.

- it will come out in an old version and a newer version
- there is an issue with the bales on the second table, the animation resets before I load 15 bales to go up, and if one doesn't wait for the right moment to load the 15th one, they get messed up on the third table

I will launch the mod in Kingsmod because to upload it to modhub there are many requirements that threaten the operation and the essence of the mod

about the bale animation issue

here i have to wait the animation ends so i can close the cycle loading the 15th bale

first bale move to the front and the whole animation reestart, all the 3 rows bale move to the front

this happen when you dont wait to end the bales animation and load the 15th bale

always take some distance from the wall to discharge
Last edited by jitrief on Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:07 am, edited 11 times in total.
jitrief

Re: W.I.P. New Holland Stackliner 1037 bale wagon

Post by jitrief »

Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Looks good
Playing on PC and PS4
totalwar596

Post by totalwar596 »

This is looking great, any updates?

I’ve wanted a stackliner in game for many years now, so excited that someone is working on it. We had/have one on our farm (cows are gone but still do hay) hauled behind a JD 6400. Great setup!

:mrgreen: *thumbsup*
dnoordhoek1

Post by dnoordhoek1 »

It's looking great! I grow hay and I use a New Holland 1010 Stackliner in my operation. Very excited to see one coming!
vlnjacki

Post by vlnjacki »

Wow very nice
PS4 (CUH 1216B)+Systemsoftware 11.50
LS22 Digital Edition 1.13.1.1 + Y1SP&Y2SP+P&H+PF
Logitech Seitenkonsole
Thrustmaster T 150 RS

[LS22-PS4] vlnjacki's
Community Thread

viewtopic.php?t=193971
Olddairyfarm92

Post by Olddairyfarm92 »

Man this is looking amazing. Great work, can’t wait to use it!
enigmqtik

Post by enigmqtik »

Wow, nice work !
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Man that looks amazing. If you go around here I'm sure you could still find some of those old stackers. Not being used of course, but still cool non-the-less.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
LanzD2016

Post by LanzD2016 »

jitrief wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:54 pm
Are you still working on it ?
MSAMSON

Post by MSAMSON »

are you still working on it and what you selling it for would love to have it in fs 22
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

Arguably as there hasn't been an update for around 18 months, the project has been abandoned.

And if it wasn't, you'd be able to download it for free - you don't buy mods for FS as the ToS explicitly state selling mods is not allowed. ;)
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage