camera does not rotate with mouse

MWK

camera does not rotate with mouse

Post by MWK »

Camera does not rotate with mouse when I'm in the store looking at a new tractor/equipment. I can zoom in/out with mouse wheel. When I move mouse, the scene jerks a little. Before update 1.2.0.0 the problem only affected horizontal axis, now it's both, horizontal and vertical. Also when I enter landscape mode, camera does not move at all. Again, I can only zoom in and out.

Edit don_apple: moved from german to english section.
Dougwakeley

Re: camera does not rotate with mouse

Post by Dougwakeley »

I have the same issue. Worse is that if I try to move it with the mouse, it can pop all over the map, even to the far borders. Installed a XBox controller and have more control, but no ability to rotate with the mouse (see previous sentence) and none of the bottons on the XBox controller, keyboard or the two Logictech extreme pro joysticks will rotate the landscaping camera position. Can zoom in and out. Is there a manual on Landscape controller functions?

thanks in advance for any responses

Doug
pcdoc

Re: camera does not rotate with mouse

Post by pcdoc »

Make sure no other key is set to do it (D pad for instance). I had the same conflict, after removing the assignment I regained the ability to move the camera with mouse