How do I farm in straighter lines?

Ihr habt Probleme mit eurem Spiel, eine Frage zu technischen Dingen, oder wollt einen Bug melden? In diesem Forum finden all diese Dinge ihren Platz. Bitte beachtet die Postingregeln für Bug-Reports.
ChaseZachary

How do I farm in straighter lines?

Post by ChaseZachary »

I am a casual FS19 gamer, I was surprised on how much I actually enjoy the game, one thing I am struggling to master is travelling in straight lines in the same way the Hired Workers do.

Not to say I am weaving across a field like some drunk driver, as an example when sowing a field, I put down the ridge marker but at some stage while going across the field it's like I some how end up going over about a tire width and I might end up leaving a small gap of unseeded ground.

I know there might be mods for the PC version (GPS?) that help, but is there anything for the PS4 version that could help keeping my vehicles in a better line?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/
Last edited by ChaseZachary on Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eische

Re: How do I farm in straighter lines?

Post by Eische »

No such mod on consoles.

But you can keep watching the coordinates respectively the compass in the bottom corner of the minimap.
If the angle changes, just do a correction until you are back on track.

That way I'm also playing on PC and can draw perfectly straight lines across the map.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker