Expansion pack problems

Bennyboy

Expansion pack problems

Post by Bennyboy »

We have 2 xbox one s consoles and 2 fs19 games. Purchased 3 expansion packs on home xbox that has x box live subscription. Both consoles/accounts had been playing fine and were able to use expansion packs on both consoles at same time until this week. Suddenly expansion packs are showing as having to be purchased on the 2nd console even though still available on home xbox. Have checked sharing settings. Have also deleted mods and done hard reset. Can see they are still showing in my xbox account order history. Please help. Very frustrated.

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
Eische

Re: Expansion pack problems

Post by Eische »

I guess the same rules apply for the expansion packs as well:
If you want to use them on both consoles at the same time, you need to buy them on both consoles. Just like the basegame.

No clue why it has worked for that long.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Kater Karlo

Post by Kater Karlo »

But he said that they've bought 3 expansion packs, so there should be one version for each console... Or am I wrong?
LS19: auf PC+PS4 mit bergisch Land + Untergriesbach
LS22: am PC auf Landersum mit Deutz 6230TTV und Fendt 722

log posten: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Bennyboy

Post by Bennyboy »

Thank you for your response. Seems we were just lucky at the time, perhaps there was a glitch in the system. Just going to have to fork out now. Thanks again.
ScotTrucker86

Post by ScotTrucker86 »

No need if you're in the same household. I was able to play FS19 with my daughter on a separate console with the one copy of the game and DLC content.

If you sign into the console you don't normally use and set that as your home console, the other person can sign in using their own profile and share the content you've already purchased.