Modfehler - Verkaufspreisauslöser

Achimobil

Modfehler - Verkaufspreisauslöser

Post by Achimobil »

Geht um diesen Mod: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

Der Mod erfasst auch VK Preise von Unloading Stations an denen nicht verkauft werden kann.
Z.B. die Standard Produktionen von Giants die einem selbst gehören, an denen kann man nichts verkaufen.
Auch wenn der Modder einer Produktion eingestellt hat, dass die Preise nicht im der Preisansicht stehen, werde sie vom Mod erfasst.
Bitte korrigieren und eine neue Version bereitstellen, danke.
Support für meine Mods im Discord
Tunis

Re: Modfehler - Verkaufspreisauslöser

Post by Tunis »

What is the issue?

All goods that show on vanilla price table are added to the mod, but only goods that have a sell price over 0 are show in the mod view table.
If you add a selling point for goods not show in the mod view it start showing when it gets a sell price.
Achimobil

Post by Achimobil »

Ok, try in english.

When you have a production you need a selling station inside to deliver goods to it.
By default these are shown on the vanilla price table and you use these price. That is fine.
But you can't sell e.G. wheat to your own production. There is no way to sell it.
To avoid showing wrong prices giants has added the possibility to use hideFromPricesMenu="true" in the selling station.
So this has currently 2 errors:
- Your mod shows selling prices for selling stations where I could not sell anything, because it is my own production.
- When the selling station is hidden from the price menu you mod shows "wheat for 483€ at nil" or something like that

I hope this is understandable.
Tunis

Post by Tunis »

I had a quick look and I can see some wood sell point with nil name and hideFromPricesMenu="true".
I then tested to buy bought Grain Mill and Oil Mill and it's still hideFromPricesMenu="false". But ownerFarmId change so I can use that to exclude in price calculation.

I can't find that you can get Wheat @ nil, only Wood @ nil exist. (On elm creek map)

I will update and exclude hideFromPricesMenu="true" and ownerFarmId = my farmId.
Achimobil

Post by Achimobil »

I have that with wheat on other maps with mod productions, but it the same there.
But it will be great when this will be fixed.
I love your mod since LS19 and integrate it in my production Info HUD Mod. The users love that
Tunis

Post by Tunis »

I have rewrite my Sell Price Trigger mod to support multiplayer and per farm prices.

How should prices count if you own that production like Oil Mill? In my first test I exclude this.
In my new version in multiplayer you can chose shared triggers between all farms.
How to show this? In my test all prices are counted (low,high,average) but you do not get notified if you own the production who have the highest price.
Achimobil

Post by Achimobil »

I think the question for a client is: Can I sell to this point? When I can sell it it should be shown.
I mostly play in single player so I don't know what is best for multiplayer there, I hope some MP Gamers will answer this here.
Tunis

Post by Tunis »

New version is send for testing.
If you use shared prices it still calculate with all prices, but you don't get any notification if it's your farms production unit (Unit seen on vanilla price table).
Newbie_near_cologne

Post by Newbie_near_cologne »

Hello Tunis, I'm sorry that I saw your update so late. I liked your mod very much but it still didn't worked on a Dedi server, I have tested the latest version from Modhub. I can't save alarms and I got errors on the server. Also I got errors on the client side during the loading/joining process. Are you interested in it? In a self hosted MP it works fine, so I guess in SP it will also works. But on a Dedi it doesn't work.

Here the failures:

Code: Select all

2023-04-18 14:17 Error: Running LUA method 'packetReceived'.
profile/mods/FS22_SellPriceTrigger/events/ChangeSellPriceTriggerEvent.lua:142: attempt to index a nil value
And on Client:

Code: Select all

2023-04-18 16:00 Error: Running LUA method 'packetReceived'.
C:/Users/.../Documents/My Games/FarmingSimulator2022/mods/FS22_SellPriceTrigger/events/LoadSellPriceTriggerEvent.lua:121: attempt to index a nil value
Hurshi

Post by Hurshi »

Gibt es denn mal eine funktionierende Version irgendwo die auch auf Servern das speichern der Trigger möglich macht , bzw aller Trigger , da die ersten 8 funktionierne bis Sojabohnen und der Rest nicht ?!

MFG