Probleme mit Mod John Deere 6010 Series auf der PS5

Tobias100a

Probleme mit Mod John Deere 6010 Series auf der PS5

Post by Tobias100a »

Hallo zusammen, mit den zur Verfügung gestellen Mod "John Deere 6010 Series“ vom 05.04.2022 für den LS 22 habe ich auf der Konsole PS5 Probleme. Und zwar fährt der Mod nicht schneller als 28 km/h. Das Problem ist, dass die Schaltung nicht in Gang E schaltet, sondern im Gang D hängen bleibt.

Den Mod habe ich bereits 2 x deinstalliert und wieder neu installiert. LS 22 ist auf der neusten Version. Bin ich der einzige PS5 Spieler der mit den Mod Probleme hat?

Um eine Rückmeldung wäre ich Ihnen dankbar.

LG
RobbieStig360

Re: Probleme mit Mod John Deere 6010 Series auf der PS5

Post by RobbieStig360 »

Hi there,

I have also found this issue on my PC, I've attempted to find a way to contact the modder but there is no Facebook, Twitter, Discord, etc. contact that I could find. Have you found a solution in the last couple of months? I have found that you can still manually shift gears while the Gear Shift Mode is still set to 'Automatic', but I don't know if that is something you can do on a PS5 controller.

Many thanks, Rob
Tobias100a

Post by Tobias100a »

Hi, no, unfortunately I haven't found a solution. I also emailed Giants. The answer came that I should write a post about it in the forum. I've already done that. If I set the gears to manual, I can also change gears and the mod drives faster. I'm curious if there will be a mod update soon.
Perkele

Post by Perkele »

I play on PS5 and I noticed such a bug in this tractor that its maximum speed is only 28 km/h. And sometimes with a tool the speed is only 6 km/h. Same problem with John Deere 6030 Series.