The Lort mods-Bug Thread

The Lort

Re: The Lort mods-Bug Thread

Post by The Lort »

lumpen-gg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:39 pm Hoi Lukas. Wie weit bist denn mit den Verbesserungen am Deiner Windmühle? Wann können wir uns da auf ein Update freuen?
Noch nicht angefangen. Hab da noch ein paar andere Projekte. Wollt ihr die Mühle auch als Deko Objekt mit Monatlichen Einkommen?
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

Bei Fragen und Probleme direkt PN oder Bug-Tread

The Lort :hi:
lumpen-gg

Post by lumpen-gg »

The Lort wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:47 pm
lumpen-gg wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 2:39 pm Hoi Lukas. Wie weit bist denn mit den Verbesserungen am Deiner Windmühle? Wann können wir uns da auf ein Update freuen?
Noch nicht angefangen. Hab da noch ein paar andere Projekte. Wollt ihr die Mühle auch als Deko Objekt mit Monatlichen Einkommen?
Gute Idee. Ist aber eher ein "NiceToHave-Addon", wenn man das Produktionenlimit geknackt hat, oder ne moderne Mühle neu gebaut hat, aber die schöne antike Mühle nicht missen möchte, kann man sie als " Generator" nutzen (neu platzieren). So um die 1000$-2000$ pro Monat an Einkommen sind realistisch. (Basierend auf der Annahme dass , der Generator in der Mühle bei 6m/s Windgeschw. (v) abbremst, mit 30¢/kwh als "Verkaufspreis" ; Formel Erlös-KWh pro Monat: 125-250 kWh/m² * Rotorradius zum Quadrat * Verkaufspreis).
PS4 und PC, FS22-Mods+Seasons, 1-2 Tage/Monat *thumbsup* ... DLC -Bugs *thumbsdown* ; Update-Nachwehen *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown* ; Seit 2023-auch PC mit SeasonPass2 (Ballenlager *thumbsup* ) ;
Für Testvideos und Fragen empfehle ich YouTube -> RACING_Gaming_Adventure :search:
The Sniper Diva

Post by The Sniper Diva »

Hallo frage felsbrunn. Bis wan kommt das Update?Da ich schon mehreren Stunden drauf gespielt habe. Ich hoffe das ich nicht neu anfangen muss.
Last edited by The Sniper Diva on Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lort

Post by The Lort »

The Sniper Diva wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:01 pm Hallo frage felsbrunn. Bis wan kommt das Update?Da ich schon mehreren Stunden drauf gespielt habe. Ich hoffe das ich nicht neu abfangen muß.
Hat den Giants Test bestanden. Müsste bald kommen.

Edit:

Kommt heute noch.
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

Farmer Mac

Post by Farmer Mac »

Das Update ist daaa *thumbsup* :gamer:
The Lort

Post by The Lort »

Farmer Mac wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:54 pm Das Update ist daaa *thumbsup* :gamer:
*thumbsup*
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

Ang1oSaxon

Post by Ang1oSaxon »

MAP - OBERKIRCHHEIM

Bug
Hi Lort, The map freezes/locks fs22 during loading at between 30% - 40%, the whole system locks and has to be rebooted and cache cleared, the problem does not matter if other mods are present on the console or they are absent the problem is still present and the game still freezes the console.

I have tried loading the default maps from Giants on Elmcreek, Haut-Beyleron and Elerngrat all load normally with the installed mods or without. Also other maps from the ModHub work without issue again with or without mods installed from ModHub.

It is just this map that freezes at normally 38% point of loading and stops responding, (whole game is locked and requires a restart of the game from the home screen (Xbox home screen not the game menu)).

I hope you can fix this bug quickly so that I can get to experience this great looking map you created, I love what I see in reviews and cant wait to get in and give it a go.

Regards
Great work (this little issue aside...lol)
Ang1oSaxon
The Lort

Post by The Lort »

Oh, this is going to be difficult.
I don't have access to a developer console.
But I can test it on my XBOX.

LG
The Lort
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

Ang1oSaxon

Post by Ang1oSaxon »

The Lort wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:13 pm Oh, this is going to be difficult.

LG
The Lort
Hi Lort thank you for the quick reply,

If I can be of further help or answer questions or help debug this issue I am only too happy to help, Just let me know what you would like and I will oblige you to assist where I can.

If you cannot replicate the issue maybe make some suggestions to me and lets see if we can figure it out.

Kind Regards and Thank you again for the prompt reply.
Phil (Ang1oSaxon)
The Lort

Post by The Lort »

Ang1oSaxon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:04 pm

LG
The Lort

If I can be of further help or answer questions or help debug this issue I am only too happy to help, Just let me know what you would like and I will oblige you to assist where I can.

If you cannot replicate the issue maybe make some suggestions to me and lets see if we can figure it out.

Phil (Ang1oSaxon)
I hope I can fix it. This Error is very Bad.
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

Ang1oSaxon

Post by Ang1oSaxon »

The Lort wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:19 pm
Ang1oSaxon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:04 pm

LG
The Lort

Phil (Ang1oSaxon)
I hope I can fix it. This Error is very Bad.
Hi Lort, glad to see you are as invested as I am in discovering this issues cause.

I will do all I can here to assist you my friend.

I am still testing here, but I think the error is caused by some (to me) unknown issue with one of the Giants add-on packs recently released not too long back So far when attempting to load with the ERO GrapeLiner series 7000 ver 1.0.0.0 add-on. It freezes at 31%

I am continuing to de-bug, and will update when I have tried all Giants add-ons individually and together. I do not think it is a 3rd party mod on ModHub at this stage.

So far the following work:
  • AGI Pack v1.1.0.0
    Antonio Carraro Pack ver 1.1.1.0
    Claas Xerion Saddle Trac Pack ver 1.1.0.0
    Kubota Pack ver 1.1.0.0
The following freeze the loading:
  • GrapeLiner Series 7000 ver 1.0.0.0
I will update again within the hour.

Regards
Phil
Ang1oSaxon
Ang1oSaxon

Post by Ang1oSaxon »

Ok Lort,

After many times starting and restarting and deselecting and selecting lol, I have ruled out the Giants add-ons as initially thought to be the problem.

I am now left with only the view it must be a mod by a third party in Giants Modhub that is the cause.

The Giants add-ons installed are ALL GOOD.

I have over 400+ Modhub mods going through all of those is going to take some time. I will keep trying if you find anything keep mee updated, I will do the same for you.

Regards
Phil
Ang1oSaxon
The Sniper Diva

Post by The Sniper Diva »

FELSBRUNN.
1.Die Mühle kann mann nicht verkaufen.
2.Die Problemen mit Bäume sind noch immer das die under die Bergen sind bei der Burg runder herum
3.Die Silo bei Bga kann mach nicht verkaufen so wie die Halle .
4.Die Markierung am Boden kann man beim ganzen oberen land nicht verkaufen bzw verschwinden lassen so wie herunten wo der Standard Hof ist.
Was mir am meisten stört sind die Bäume bei der Burg da ich ja neuen spielstand angefangen habe hab ich hab gehofft das dass Problem gelöst war. Leider nicht der Fall. Ich hoff das noch ein Update kommt.
The Lort

Post by The Lort »

The Sniper Diva wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 12:22 am FELSBRUNN.
1.Die Mühle kann mann nicht verkaufen.
2.Die Problemen mit Bäume sind noch immer das die under die Bergen sind bei der Burg runder herum
3.Die Silo bei Bga kann mach nicht verkaufen so wie die Halle .
4.Die Markierung am Boden kann man beim ganzen oberen land nicht verkaufen bzw verschwinden lassen so wie herunten wo der Standard Hof ist.
Was mir am meisten stört sind die Bäume bei der Burg da ich ja neuen spielstand angefangen habe hab ich hab gehofft das dass Problem gelöst war. Leider nicht der Fall. Ich hoff das noch ein Update kommt.
Kannst du da ein Screenshot schicken? Ich weiß bei den vielen Bäumen nicht genau welche immer noch Probleme verursachen.

Die Mühle am Hafen kann man nicht verkaufen, das ist auch so gewollt.

Um die Silos muss ich mich im nächsten Update kümmern.
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods

The Lort

Post by The Lort »

Ang1oSaxon wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:39 pm Ok Lort,

After many times starting and restarting and deselecting and selecting lol, I have ruled out the Giants add-ons as initially thought to be the problem.

I am now left with only the view it must be a mod by a third party in Giants Modhub that is the cause.

The Giants add-ons installed are ALL GOOD.

I have over 400+ Modhub mods going through all of those is going to take some time. I will keep trying if you find anything keep mee updated, I will do the same for you.

Regards
Phil
Ang1oSaxon
The landscape tool ground textures can cause problems with many mods on console. Try starting the map without any mods. Maybe then it will work.

LG
The Lort
Mein Linktr.ee <- Mods