I need to know about the next game coming

j_maybury

Re: I need to know about the next game coming

Post by j_maybury »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 am The only thing I regularly used it for in 15 was mods that used it to add/subtract weights.
And half the time IC is busted/doesn’t work well and has poorly laid out/labelled controls.
Are you sure your talking about the right thing? I can't remember IC being used for tractor weights! But opening doors, open windows, radios, start button, unfold passenger seat, move steering column, open bonnet, yes! but not weights!
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Mwal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:53 am There’s nothing wrong with simple ic whatsoever, it’s great for what it’s for, but saying consoles killed it is laughable. Courseplay and ic aren’t compatible, and the only mod I would say possibly beats out seasons for usage is courseplay that’s why ic isn’t used like it was. It’s more likely the influx of American players at about the same time killed ic control because courseplay is a staple in the big farming play style. Though again I really believe you have two great mods with one that’s vastly more popular and they don’t play well with one another it’s not difficult to figure out why one is going by the wayside as the game gets more and more popular.
Your argument does not stand up. In FS15 I used courseplay all the time with every scenario, and I used IC equipment and I never had one issue all the time I used it, and in those days you could seed a field and get it to refill and start exactly where it left off. it never works right for me these days.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I have no idea what you’re attempting to say, but courseplay and ic control haven’t worked together in 17 and 19 for sure. Since that’s the same as your alleged coup of ic control by giants i would say it holds up just fine.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

j_maybury wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:59 am
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:35 am The only thing I regularly used it for in 15 was mods that used it to add/subtract weights.
And half the time IC is busted/doesn’t work well and has poorly laid out/labelled controls.
Are you sure your talking about the right thing? I can't remember IC being used for tractor weights! But opening doors, open windows, radios, start button, unfold passenger seat, move steering column, open bonnet, yes! but not weights!
I don’t remember where I downloaded it but I have an 8530 Deere which uses the keyboard to add and remove weight, and the Massey pack Bullet Bill collaborated on used exterior IC for front 3pt, FEL brackets, Fenders, and I think front weights.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

So what you are saying is that Interactive control was kicked out just because courseplay changed the way it worked in FS17? Somehow I am not buying that, why should thousands of mods give up Interactive control just for a mod that does not work all that well, and has not ever since FS15?
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:42 am
I don’t remember where I downloaded it but I have an 8530 Deere which uses the keyboard to add and remove weight, and the Massey pack Bullet Bill collaborated on used exterior IC for front 3pt, FEL brackets, Fenders, and I think front weights.
No! that is not right, Interactive control ie IC, uses the mouse to work the controls, in the same way that the MS flight simulator could work, where you could alter the gauges with the mouse.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

j_maybury wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:46 am So what you are saying is that Interactive control was kicked out just because courseplay changed the way it worked in FS17? Somehow I am not buying that, why should thousands of mods give up Interactive control just for a mod that does not work all that well, and has not ever since FS15?
It’s like I’m arguing with a fence post.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

j_maybury wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:56 am
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:42 am
No! that is not right, Interactive control ie IC, uses the mouse to work the controls, in the same way that the MS flight simulator could work, where you could alter the gauges with the mouse.
BB’s Massey pack did use exterior IC to add wheel weights (knew I was forgetting something) and probably other stuff.

That stuff was killed by shop customization.

Am I the only one who misses dual tire pallets? Kind of nice being forced to store your customization stuff.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:00 am
j_maybury wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:46 am So what you are saying is that Interactive control was kicked out just because courseplay changed the way it worked in FS17? Somehow I am not buying that, why should thousands of mods give up Interactive control just for a mod that does not work all that well, and has not ever since FS15?
It’s like I’m arguing with a fence post.
That it is.
Apparently everything is GIANTS fault yet he can’t say what they did.

Courseplay not work well? Oh my... it’s work good outside of weird circumstances or user error. Go check out JHHG’s first S6/700 PC release, and open IC up with Courseplay. And attempt to do anything. Or MrBoomnastics Fx50 pack and you’ll see the havoc IC wrecks. Currently only SimpleIC works with CP and is actually a well made Ic system. As for mods giving up IC there’s a bunch of reasons that had happened. Courseplay, Console Modhub, poor implementations, extra work to install, and not highly useful.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

I disagree on the subject of courseplay being any good, it is still a dog around corners, often gets stuck in trees and not that good at multi-tasking, in fact, I have had better results with AI assistant than I have with couresplay.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

They call that operator error when you’re making the courses.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

j_maybury wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:29 am I disagree on the subject of courseplay being any good, it is still a dog around corners, often gets stuck in trees and not that good at multi-tasking, in fact, I have had better results with AI assistant than I have with couresplay.
Are you running a semi recent version? And do you know how to use headlands?
I have had half a dozen CP workers in fields across a map (Medicine Creek so trees everywhere) with only the combine needing my attention to unload (haven’t bothered to make it run cart as I want to do something) and that’s repeatable and usual.
Mwal wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:38 am They call that operator error when you’re making the courses.
I just noticed your troll warnings, I find it somewhat fun (at least for now) to “feed” the trolls, mainly since their arguments fall apart.
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

I'm assuming that the new version will not be available on Xbox 1. Will probably be the end of me for the series as I'm not upgrading to next generation console or dropping big money on a computer.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

Sorry, but you can't convince me that PC owners are not getting a raw deal, on another note did you ever have the recycling mod in FS15, that was a great mod, you could set up your own recycling business with bins at every house and shop, and a bin lorry with an assistant that road on the backplate of the lorry and empties all the bins as you back up to them, then when full you would drive to the recycling centre and empty the lorry, it was a masterpiece of modelling craftsmanship. You don't get that these days.
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

Deereslayer wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:47 am I'm assuming that the new version will not be available on Xbox 1. Will probably be the end of me for the series as I'm not upgrading to next generation console or dropping big money on a computer.
I'm in the same boat. 19 was enough for me. I can't afford to upgrade.. And actually, I just played 17...that game had many superior features, such as sounds of the machines being better.