Spectacle Island

StefanReij

Spectacle Island

Post by StefanReij »

Hallo Alian Jim,

First a big thx fur the map Spectacle Island.
I like this map so mutch...
It is now my favorite map.
But i have a small wish for this map.
I know you make it extra but can you cange it that we can move some parts in front of the triggers.
It will be make it easier to drive. 😂

Thx Steve

Edit don_apple: topic moved from german to english section.
JensChrDK

Re: Spectacle Island

Post by JensChrDK »

Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

There are small trees in the farm yard with a red mark near base. Cut these down to remove nearby rubbish.
Also near toilet in cow pasture is a post, cut down to remove all rubbish on farm in one go.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

To add on to what Tyler said, there is a 2nd sign near chickens to remove trees from fields as well.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:25 am There are small trees in the farm yard with a red mark near base. Cut these down to remove nearby rubbish.
Also near toilet in cow pasture is a post, cut down to remove all rubbish on farm in one go.
Or as an alternative, cut down all those trees first THEN discover the sign that removes all trash, and still cut it down. I haven't bothered with the sign that removes the tree's in fields, not sure how I want to play yet and it will be a while before I'm back home on the old ps4 again. Hopefully the light saber, thunder tractor and Beetle car will still be there.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:54 pm To add on to what Tyler said, there is a 2nd sign near chickens to remove trees from fields as well.
Where abouts? I have looked all around the chicken area and haven't found anything. Found the one beside the building by cows.
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
Xbox: Macdizzle58
Also logging some hours in Flight Simulator
Modders: THANK. YOU.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

adammac5858 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:44 pm
GothicKing13 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:54 pm To add on to what Tyler said, there is a 2nd sign near chickens to remove trees from fields as well.
Where abouts? I have looked all around the chicken area and haven't found anything. Found the one beside the building by cows.
Behind the chicken area, near the road over looking the field. There will be an outhouse beside it.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

As soon as I get home I'll check again! Thanks!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.
StefanReij

Post by StefanReij »

HY, my problem are not the Trees on the fields, more the trailer and the other stoff are in the way to the triggers
StefanReij

Post by StefanReij »

Thx for your post, but i play on ps4
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

StefanReij wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 6:58 pm HY, my problem are not the Trees on the fields, more the trailer and the other stoff are in the way to the triggers
For your problem, if I'm not mistaken. You want to clear the "small" trees that are in the farm yard itself. These trees are small and have a RED RING painted around them near the bottom. Removing them will clear the farm yard. Or... cut down the sign post behind the cow pasture, it's placed with an outhouse. Same as the one at the chickens to clear the fields, except the one at the cows clears the farm yard.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Although, if it helps... and for you as well Adam, if you haven't found the sign at the chickens yet. Go to YouTube, look up MrSealyp and watch Spectacle Island map tour.

He shows how to clear the yard, and shows the location of BOTH sign post.
adammac5858

Post by adammac5858 »

GothicKing13 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:57 pm Although, if it helps... and for you as well Adam, if you haven't found the sign at the chickens yet. Go to YouTube, look up MrSealyp and watch Spectacle Island map tour.

He shows how to clear the yard, and shows the location of BOTH sign post.
I found it, shoulda jumped over the hedges in the the first go round!
FS17 on PS4
FS19 on Xbox Series X.