Come on then, who else has pre ordered!

fenixguy

Re: Come on then, who else has pre ordered!

Post by fenixguy »

FarmerLee73 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:46 pm I remember everyone saying exactly the same about 19!
Same, I was one of them. I waited until 19 was somewhat less of a dumpster fire and there were some good maps out before I picked it up.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
JayC

Post by JayC »

I'm not going to preorder. I've never preordered any Farm Sim version since I started playing FS2011. I'm not about to start now. I didn't even start playing FS19 until some good maps were released like Marwell Manor. FS19 is in a great spot right now, so I'm going to wait until FS22 matures some, too. As for the preorder "bonus", it's hardly a bonus at all. It'll be on all the mod sites 5 minutes after the game is released anyway, so I'm not too fussed about it.
RedJester

Post by RedJester »

I got FS19 free on PS Plus. After the first 350 hours I went ahead and got a couple DLCs. Giants made a fun game. I have my gripes and suggestions like everyone else but in the end they know what they're doing with their IP. Do I wish they had the resources to make a true AAA title? Of course. But they did a great job with FS19 and the resources they had. Add that I was also blown away by 1. All the free mods on Console and 2. That they allowed player made mods on console. That shows a level of player/customer/community support and/or engagement I really have not seen in a console game before. They made my short list of companies I'll pre order games from so I'm onboard and waiting till 11/22 to download.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I'll preorder. I'm just waiting to see if there's going to be a season pass or not, and a deluxe edition like they did in FS 19.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I haven't yet, waiting for a retailer in the UK to put up and start listing the Collector's Edition, so I can order that. I'm also then waiting to see if Steam get's a Premium/Season Pass option added before I order it on there, don't want to fork out for just the base game if they are going to add a Complete Version nearer to release.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
faruk9154

Post by faruk9154 »

I pre-ordered in the Steam.
:hi: :!: Simulation of the King :!: :hi:
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

Just looking at the Giants site, and it suggests FS22 will be available for PS4.

Is this correct? I thought it was only going to be (PS version) for PS5. I wouldn't be able to afford/justify upgrading my PS4, but if the game will play on it, I'm in! :)
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
El_Nino_NL

Post by El_Nino_NL »

I have pre-ordered it right after I have watched the trailer.
Did the same for FS19, when the pre-order came up, I pre-ordered it. On release day I installed it and never looked back to FS17. Had loads of fun playing the base game with all the base game equipment on both maps.
Will probably do the same with FS22, install and never look back.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

cedricthecat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 pm Just looking at the Giants site, and it suggests FS22 will be available for PS4.

Is this correct? I thought it was only going to be (PS version) for PS5. I wouldn't be able to afford/justify upgrading my PS4, but if the game will play on it, I'm in! :)
Yep, GIANTS was nice like that.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Yep, I pre-ordered as soon as I found out I could.

Gonna love the Saddle Trac
Ignorance is bliss
cedricthecat

Post by cedricthecat »

DEERE317 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:20 pm
cedricthecat wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:09 pm Just looking at the Giants site, and it suggests FS22 will be available for PS4.

Yep, GIANTS was nice like that.
This is good news! I can cope with 30 quid, 300 or so less so :hi:
Played FS2013 and FS15 on PS3
Playing FS17, FS19 and now FS22 on PS4
Playing FS22 on PC
//www.natterzone.net
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

I'm just trying to decide whether I pre-order on Steam, or straight from Giants. So long as I get my Saddle Trac, I'm happy, really.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Luftkopf wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:38 am I'm just trying to decide whether I pre-order on Steam, or straight from Giants.
What’s the advantage of buying it on Steam?

Think I’d buy it from GIANTS
Ignorance is bliss
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

iwan073 wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:40 am
Luftkopf wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:38 am I'm just trying to decide whether I pre-order on Steam, or straight from Giants.
What’s the advantage of buying it on Steam?

Think I’d buy it from GIANTS
Auto updates
Can use same game key on multiple machines
Steam Link
Cloud saves your savegames.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Auto updates *censored*, prove me wrong haha