issue with american life farming map

darkestsoul00

issue with american life farming map

Post by darkestsoul00 »

im having some issues with american life farming map that are related to the AI I have some photos but I cant get them to load to this post. basically the AI will leave a huge area or lines. im running on the ps5 updated to the latest versions for both fs19 and psn
Ps4 player
enigmqtik

Re: issue with american life farming map

Post by enigmqtik »

If you had done some research you could have seen that the map have been removed for consoles as it needs some fixes.

Wait for an update.
AMD R9 5900x (@4.9GHz) + NHD15, 32GB DDR4 G.SKill Ripjaws 3600 CL16, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3070 OC, nVme 980Pro 1To, Seasonic 850Gold in a Corsair 900D.
T500RS, CSPV3, TH8A +SKRS Shifter, 2x T16000M.FCS, DelanClip IR tracker, SimDashBoard, Sony Bravia 42"
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Is the “If you had done some research” comment really needed here. I mean I watch videos daily and come to these forums quite often, and didn’t know it was pulled. I’m enjoying the map without much issue though.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

GrimGandalf wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:42 pm Is the “If you had done some research” comment really needed here. I mean I watch videos daily and come to these forums quite often, and didn’t know it was pulled. I’m enjoying the map without much issue though.
the best part is that the map is available to download, at least on ps4.
Boost_GLR

Post by Boost_GLR »

Lufarms wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:47 pm
GrimGandalf wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:42 pm Is the “If you had done some research” comment really needed here. I mean I watch videos daily and come to these forums quite often, and didn’t know it was pulled. I’m enjoying the map without much issue though.
the best part is that the map is available to download, at least on ps4.
Still up on Xbox as well.
FS22 on Xbox Series X. But play the older titles on PC.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Open mouth.....insert foot lol
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

enigmqtik wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:50 am If you had done some research you could have seen that the map have been removed for consoles as it needs some fixes.

Wait for an update.
I did some research and have found the map is still available for consoles. Did you use the Onion for your research by chance?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Dark_Davey

Post by Dark_Davey »

Its still available with some bugs.. At least it's available, pc version being dragged out...
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

darkestsoul00 wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:36 am im having some issues with american life farming map that are related to the AI I have some photos but I cant get them to load to this post. basically the AI will leave a huge area or lines. im running on the ps5 updated to the latest versions for both fs19 and psn
So 40 hours in and I’ve seen this issue a few times. Fields 30 and 44 both have a dip in them towards the edge of the map. In that dip the workers do not work. I think it has something to do with make believe water. I’ve also cleared all of the trees around field 1 and in the previous cut in to the field they also wouldn’t work. I’ve worked around those spots, but I would expect the 1st issue to get fixed in an update. The 2nd issue may just be one of the trees underground. It may clear itself up on my next load in which I’ve found they usually do. Still overall the map has been really enjoyable.
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer