Giants better make row crop tires and slow moving vehicle signs and option on every machine

fenixguy

Re: Giants better make row crop tires and slow moving vehicle signs and option on every machine

Post by fenixguy »

Oh, I hadn't read that but it sounds like something they'd say. :lol:

I have hope too since they updated the 9RX from the Bergauerasleafdgsfajlt (whatever) DLC to have at least some more options.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Leapingdeerefarms

Re: Giants better make row crop tires and slow moving vehicle signs and option on every machine

Post by Leapingdeerefarms »

Wow, i only made this post because chedly said too. I was not trying to star an argument over tires lol.
Nothing runs like a deere
Fs community trader link.👇
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

It's the internet. We Will literally argue over anything here.

Unless you play this non-competitive sandbox game exactly like I do, you're doing it wrong!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Leapingdeerefarms

Post by Leapingdeerefarms »

Oh yeah, must have forgotten what the internet was.
Nothing runs like a deere
Fs community trader link.👇
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Leapingdeerefarms wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:38 am Wow, i only made this post because chedly said too. I was not trying to star an argument over tires lol.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Leapingdeerefarms wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:38 am Wow, i only made this post because chedly said too. I was not trying to star an argument over tires lol.
It gave me something to do for a day or two. I appreciate it. If you need anything, you know where to find me.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----