Grain Swather?

GreenMtns

Grain Swather?

Post by GreenMtns »

Is the Rostselmash the only Swather mod for FS19? Are there any John Deere, Case IH or Macdon self propelled mower Mods that can mount the HoneyBee mower head or an other wide head?

If you connect the NH 8060 to the HoneyBee head, it stands on it's head and can't move so the head is to big for that mower.

Thanks
Al
GreenMtns

Re: Grain Swather?

Post by GreenMtns »

nobody? really?
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

That head belongs to a macdon that’s in custom moddings group, not sure how you came across one separate from the other. If you want it to work with the New Holland just edit the weight of the head, a quick google search will bring up a video.
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Mwal wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm That head belongs to a macdon that’s in custom moddings group, not sure how you came across one separate from the other. If you want it to work with the New Holland just edit the weight of the head, a quick google search will bring up a video.
Found the Macdon swather mod and it will attach to the honeybee header. However it will not mow anything. Yup, I own the field, the wheat,oats or barley are ready to harvest but the header will not cut the crop. Is there another header for this swather that can be used?
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Don't you need the mod crop extension or something like that?
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Yeah it’s also in that group if you search for swath or canola
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:12 pm Don't you need the mod crop extension or something like that?
That would be great but being a nube I can't find this crop extension. I got the Macdon swather from the Kedrek discord but I had the Honeybee mod before.

If anybody could help with the crop extention that works with this head I would be grateful.

Al
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

GreenMtns wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:53 pm
Illinois Farmer wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 6:12 pm Don't you need the mod crop extension or something like that?
That would be great but being a nube I can't find this crop extension. I got the Macdon swather from the Kedrek discord but I had the Honeybee mod before.

If anybody could help with the crop extention that works with this head I would be grateful.

Al
Got it I think :)
GreenMtns

Post by GreenMtns »

GreenMtns wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:56 pm
GreenMtns wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:53 pm

If anybody could help with the crop extension that works with this head I would be grateful.

Al
Got it I think :)
Thanks for the push guys. It's running great now.