Rostselmash F 2650

vbost

Rostselmash F 2650

Post by vbost » Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:31 pm

hey everybody, i have a problem with the ingame Rostselmash F 2650 forage harvester. (360 Plus header)

I've been playing FS19 for a long time now but this is the first time I enter the world of corn silage.
The pipe of the harvester doesnt seem to turn enough (only an angel of 10°) to allow me to drive with a tractor-trailer combination next to the harvester. I play on PC on a ingame map (single player) with an ingame tractor and trailer. So I don't think that could be the problem.
I've done corn silage in FS17 with the ingame krone forage harvester and there i could drive next to the harvester with a tractor-trailer combination. The pipe moved there for 180° from left to right side of harvester.

Is this normal for this harvester or not? Is there a trick i didn't discover yet?
Do the other forage harvesters also have this behavior or can you drive with a trailer next ot them (new holland and the krone) like in FS17?

Already thanks for your time and solutions

Dairydeere

Re: Rostselmash F 2650

Post by Dairydeere » Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:19 pm

This is, as far as I know, not how that forage harvester behaving. All the harvesters should be able to rotate their spouts 180 degrees like you said. I cannot think of why that issue would arise though. I haven't used that forager much.

Did you try different trailers, especially if you were using a modded one at first?
Did you try different forage harvesters, especially if you were using a modded one at first?
How many mods/what sort of mods are you running? Any scripts that could be interfering with it?
FS19, ATS, Minecraft
Discord - Dairydeere#2509
Moderator for Kederk Farms and Diniz Farms
Facebook page

A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads

"In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact."

Happy farming!

MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:54 am

Is your trailer too tall? If it is too high it is hard for the forage harvester to recognize it.

vbost

Post by vbost » Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:36 am

Thank for the tips. I will do some trail runs with different trailers. In my game I was using the Bergmann repex 34s as I already owned it in that game.