issues with new sales scheme

Shadow250

issues with new sales scheme

Post by Shadow250 »

first i do like the series and have bought it since 13.
so problems
1. is my computer can run it except for the win 10 requirement. steam and epic say it uses dx11 earlier os can use dx 11 so why win 10? also other devs are still supporting older Os.
2. i think its overpriced. i'd wait for a sale if not for the win 10 requirement as i consider it a trash os.
3. 39.99 day 1 dlc, really ?! F that noise
so yeah you lost a customer, probably more than one.
FarmCatJenkins

Re: issues with new sales scheme

Post by FarmCatJenkins »

Lol
Farmer since birth. Simulated since ‘15

Xbox: Hodge A Palooza
Steam: FarmCat Jenkins
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Probably won't be getting many more computer games as anything lower than win 10 isn't supported anymore.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

ok
Shintai

Post by Shintai »

You can upgrade for free to Windows 10 or Windows 11. So why are you still using an unpatched unsupported OS that had end of life almost 2 years ago?
fuall

Post by fuall »

I think you've hurt a lot of feelings with this one. You can say what you want about Windows, but the slightest hint you aren't happy with FS, and watch out....I can hear the wambulance now.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

fuall wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:08 pm I think you've hurt a lot of feelings with this one. You can say what you want about Windows, but the slightest hint you aren't happy with FS, and watch out....I can hear the wambulance now.
Aren't you a cheerful soul.....?

As for the op, so what if seasons pass year 1 is ready on launch? We even know there will be 3 dlc and one expansion pack included in that, and we also know that you will save on getting the bundle vs buying them all individually, so what exactly is the problem with that I fail to see.
Also, why on earth should they continue to support an, in technology timescale, ancient, museum worthy os?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Zuiron90

Post by Zuiron90 »

well. win10 is NOT a requirement. runs fine on Linux with proton experimental :D
plowboy1992

Post by plowboy1992 »

and mac and consoles
fuall

Post by fuall »

Noraf wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:37 pm
fuall wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:08 pm I think you've hurt a lot of feelings with this one. You can say what you want about Windows, but the slightest hint you aren't happy with FS, and watch out....I can hear the wambulance now.
Aren't you a cheerful soul.....?

As for the op, so what if seasons pass year 1 is ready on launch? We even know there will be 3 dlc and one expansion pack included in that, and we also know that you will save on getting the bundle vs buying them all individually, so what exactly is the problem with that I fail to see.
Also, why on earth should they continue to support an, in technology timescale, ancient, museum worthy os?
They're supporting devices that are nearly 10 years old.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Every time a new game comes out it's all "it needs to run in DOS , I'm not installing windows" type comments, or "why should I get a 386 when my current games run fine on a 286".
fuall

Post by fuall »

Seedy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:21 pm Every time a new game comes out it's all "it needs to run in DOS , I'm not installing windows" type comments, or "why should I get a 386 when my current games run fine on a 286".
If I told you once, I told you four hundred and ninety two billion times, not to exaggerate.