Bourneheath

dannyboy88

Bourneheath

Post by dannyboy88 »

I'm doing a silage contract and my sell point is the factory when I get there I unload where it says but it won't accept
eide83

Re: Bourneheath

Post by eide83 »

Same here!!!
rubberburner89

Post by rubberburner89 »

dannyboy88 wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:25 pm I'm doing a silage contract and my sell point is the factory when I get there I unload where it says but it won't accept
I've messaged the map author to let him know. :)
Nothing Runs Like A Deere When It's Getting Chased By A Magnum
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

The factory does not have a bale trigger, so don't know why contract is sending players there, one will be added... Also i have been told that the bales do not work at the Wholesale Market, but they do at the Animal Dealer... These will be fixed in an update...
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Just to let everyone know, an update has been submitted to Giants with bale triggers fixed at Wholesale Market and added to Factory. Also, some collectables could not be picked up, these have been moved
Boots

Post by Boots »

What I have found so far is that all fields I have worked on have areas that are very uneven
I like to try out the field with corn and harvest it
The harvester misses areas in a lot of parts of the fields - see photo

I have had to go over the fields with the soften tool to smooth out the fields

Apart from that well done good map
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Thanks for the feedback... I will address this in a future update... Are all the images from the same field? If not could you please let me know field numbers affected...
Boots

Post by Boots »

I watched you and the 'A' team , Johnny, Ian and the rest do a test on this map and when I got the map
I decided I would do my own test
I have a combine I converted to carry out testing (it holds 1m Litres so I can keep testing)
Using the Easy Dev mod by GTX Andy I put Corn in the Field and then go round with my converted harvester to check out
each field.
I have only done some fields so far and all of them have areas that require to be smoothed out

Thumbnail: Image

They are 7,8,10,12,14,17,21,22,36 and 45 - the ones round the farm

I would add I am very impressed with the banter you lot have with each other it shows how much respect you have for the team

Again great map and thank you for your effort and the time you put in to make it
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Boots wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:31 pm I watched you and the 'A' team , Johnny, Ian and the rest do a test on this map and when I got the map
I decided I would do my own test
I have a combine I converted to carry out testing (it holds 1m Litres so I can keep testing)
Using the Easy Dev mod by GTX Andy I put Corn in the Field and then go round with my converted harvester to check out
each field.
I have only done some fields so far and all of them have areas that require to be smoothed out

Thumbnail: Image

They are 7,8,10,12,14,17,21,22,36 and 45 - the ones round the farm

I would add I am very impressed with the banter you lot have with each other it shows how much respect you have for the team

Again great map and thank you for your effort and the time you put in to make it
Thank you, I really enjoyed making the map and hope everyone enjoys playing it... That is a lot of fields the A team missed lol... There is an update with Giants atm fixing the broken bale triggers... I will start on the fields asap
Boots

Post by Boots »

Here is an example of field 14 (it was sunflower ) I like that type of crops for testing

I have not tried the other fields yet as I want to start to play the map (I don't use my testing combine when playing for real)
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

Thanks for letting me know... Seems to be mostly around the island... I will sort it...
eide83

Post by eide83 »

Hey BrummieFarmer, the Map is really great!! Good Job...I love it...

but especially with sillage bales, I think there are some problems... you already know the trigger of the factory...I was doing a job and should bring the balls to the BGA in the south of Field 32. I can't deliver there ! first I had to buy the area, than it works and I could delivered it... also at the Großhandelsmarkt, in the north on the other roadside of the shop... was very difficult to deliver village bales there, something didn't work right with this trigger...

keep on going, I am glade to have such a nice map on PS5!!!!
BrummieFarmer

Post by BrummieFarmer »

eide83 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:03 pm Hey BrummieFarmer, the Map is really great!! Good Job...I love it...

but especially with sillage bales, I think there are some problems... you already know the trigger of the factory...I was doing a job and should bring the balls to the BGA in the south of Field 32. I can't deliver there ! first I had to buy the area, than it works and I could delivered it... also at the Großhandelsmarkt, in the north on the other roadside of the shop... was very difficult to deliver village bales there, something didn't work right with this trigger...

keep on going, I am glade to have such a nice map on PS5!!!!
Thank you, glad you are enjoying the map... There is not a problem with the BGA, you have to own it before you can deliver to it... That is nothing to do with the map, that is an FS thing... I already know about the trigger at Großhandelsmarkt, it has already been fixed and submitted to modHub...
eide83

Post by eide83 »

". There is not a problem with the BGA, you have to own it before you can deliver to it... That is nothing to do with the map, that is an FS thing...

But if I don't own it, I can, normally, deliver the bales there and can sell them or in this point, I had a job to deliver sillage bales to the BGA. :hmm: because the BGA is also just a selling point or not?!

Anyway, looking forward the update and glad you're staying in progress... *thumbsup*
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Re the bumpy fields around the islands etc. Just use the soften terrain in landscaping. Worked every time for me.
For Brummie, please say its not a new save required update !!
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66