platinum expansion and the forestry stuff

an official forestry focused map

Poll ended at Fri Aug 12, 2022 12:00 am

yes. I loved it!
41%
no, they should launch 2 maps simultaneously, one agricultural and another forestry, or an exclusive dlc, if they wanted so much...
23%
I dont care
36%

Total votes: 44

alanarientiziech

platinum expansion and the forestry stuff

Post by alanarientiziech »

I've made this poll to check if it's only me, or more people are complaining about the content

I am not telling that giants is making a bad work, they just need to fire all their comercial department, after release a "third party" dlc without the season pass, put them in check to me
CoreyTr

Re: platinum expansion and the forestry stuff

Post by CoreyTr »

There's no reason to complain about the content.
If you pre-ordered, then it's your gamble, and season pass is a pre-order.
If you're not interested then don't buy it.
There's plenty of free DLC on the modhub, and elsewhere if you're on PC.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

This platinum expansion does nothing for me but for sure a lot of people will be very happy with it and as Cory says we have plenty of very good mod maps by good modders to go at so no reason for me to complain.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Never cared for machinery or maps as modders are far better at it than Giants. I just hope this expansion solves the physics problems with the engine or at least brings some improvement to item handling and claw/grab behaviour.
FarmerJohn89

Post by FarmerJohn89 »

alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:00 am I've made this poll to check if it's only me, or more people are complaining about the content

I am not telling that giants is making a bad work, they just need to fire all their comercial department, after release a "third party" dlc without the season pass, put them in check to me
You're going to have to check your criteria for what you think qualifies to be bad because it isn't right at the moment.
Forestry is an established gameplay mechanic for some time and is completely eligible for additional dlc.
Third party products are exactly that third party giants can not sell something they do not own that is fraud.

Giants might not always get it right but compared to alot of the scum and villainous game producers about they're positive saints.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

I for one am excited for it. I haven't bought any other DLC besides the big bud one because nothing else interested me. Didn't mean they was bad I just don't care for baling, dairy, or root crops. Or small tractors and equipment. But I didn't complain and think people should be fired because it wasn't my cup of tea. That's just childish
XBOX/ FS22
CoreyTr

Post by CoreyTr »

FarmerJohn89 wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:01 pm
alanarientiziech wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 12:00 am I've made this poll to check if it's only me, or more people are complaining about the content

You're going to have to check your criteria for what you think qualifies to be bad because it isn't right at the moment.
Forestry is an established gameplay mechanic for some time and is completely eligible for additional dlc.
Third party products are exactly that third party giants can not sell something they do not own that is fraud.

Giants might not always get it right but compared to alot of the scum and villainous game producers about they're positive saints.
Why are you trying to dictate what he considers bad? Why not let him decide what he thinks is bad?
I suppose we should all consider Giants as positive saints, because you do?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

You're missing one option that I would have chosen :

Yes, but will probably not play on it alot
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Decriptus

Post by Decriptus »

What I've noticed a out dlcs is it opens up a world of opportunities for modders. Anything giants releases opens the door for modders to go ballistic and that's what I'm looking forward to. For instance., The Vermeer self propelled baler.....modded with the bale capacity increase mod, or the pumps and hoses modded with huge capacity tanks or 6 mile hoses or a host of other options
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Modders shouldn't be modding off dlcs that's illegal to Crack them open.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Sneaks

Post by Sneaks »

CoreyTr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Why are you trying to dictate what he considers bad? Why not let him decide what he thinks is bad?

How can any one say it's bad or good.. When no one person in this forum has played it yet. and here you guys are saying it's bad... that's like saying i don't like that pizza it not good when the pizza is still in the oven... haha why don't some of you grow up..
Playing TVTOF
playing on a Good Old PS4
alanarientiziech

Sneaks wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:10 pm
CoreyTr wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:21 pm

How can any one say it's bad or good.. When no one person in this forum has played it yet. and here you guys are saying it's bad... that's like saying i don't like that pizza it not good when the pizza is still in the oven... haha why don't some of you grow up..
okay, let's consider that you doesnt like pickles pizza, if you pay for a peperoni pizza and receive the damn hell pickles pizza, you probably will complain about it, worst if they tell you early, no?
Bobble2020

Post by Bobble2020 »

I clicked i don't care simply because of how bad it is just now to do forestry . The controls are so fiddly and the trees often have a mind of their own once cut down
alanarientiziech

it's fair, but the platinum expansion, it's like a FULL game changer, loot at 19, at the platinum we've got a ton of claas machines, and the new map comes with a not-so-relevant pack, why dont they did the same this year? look at the dlc's (carraro, kubota), I am not telling that they are bad, but they are irrelevant, all the machines have better options within the base game content, and I paid ANOTHER game for the season pass, and a thing that is relevant to me (game changer) will be release in a "third party" dlc...
wheelmansteve

Post by wheelmansteve »

Zero interest in Lumberjack Simulator...
Old fat guy with a day job...