FS19 speculation

Lost1nSpace

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Any clue what information we will be getting at FarmCon? System req? More pictures/gameplay video?

For FS17 back in 2016 the gameplay trailer released the 26th july
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

We will cross that bridge when we come to it, lets see what's going on when the time comes.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Game play most probs
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 am Any clue what information we will be getting at FarmCon? System req? More pictures/gameplay video?
We will show gameplay :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Are you going to gamescon?
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Lisertan wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:54 pm
Lost1nSpace wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:28 am Any clue what information we will be getting at FarmCon? System req? More pictures/gameplay video?
Really? that's awesome :D really hope you will give us the system req also, want to know if i need to upgrade my pc or not, FS17 i can play at max without zero lag *thumbsup*
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

eric21 wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:01 pm Are you going to gamescon?
I absolutely am :)
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
Lisertan

Post by Lisertan »

Lost1nSpace wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:17 pm
Really? that's awesome :D really hope you will give us the system req also, want to know if i need to upgrade my pc or not, FS17 i can play at max without zero lag *thumbsup*
Sys req will come with the start of the Pre-Order I guess. If your PC can run 17 on max, then you won't have an issue anyway.
Community Manager

Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

Great then im not worried *thumbsup*
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Will yall guys do the devblogs for.19?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

I instead look forward to the fact-sheet friday !!!
I hope they start sibito after the FarmCon. :coolnew:
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Same fact sheets were the first thing I checked when I got home from classes on fridays
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

After the frustrations of the workers spraying today I would like to speculate that Giants will fix the workers when spraying or spreading fertilizer. 90% of the time on any map in FS 17, the sprayer or fertilizer will just randomly stop and turn in the middle of the field and then continue over to a neighbouring field to spray (even if I don't own it) or simply just stop altogether. This happens even if I have done the headlands and field edges for them, which gives them free perfect space in the middle to do.

I've mentioned this a couple times in the bug collection threads and it has been noted I believe, but as it is too late to update for FS17 I really hope they fix it for 19.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

gilroy222 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 am After the frustrations of the workers spraying today I would like to speculate that Giants will fix the workers when spraying or spreading fertilizer. 90% of the time on any map in FS 17, the sprayer or fertilizer will just randomly stop and turn in the middle of the field and then continue over to a neighbouring field to spray (even if I don't own it) or simply just stop altogether. This happens even if I have done the headlands and field edges for them, which gives them free perfect space in the middle to do.

I've mentioned this a couple times in the bug collection threads and it has been noted I believe, but as it is too late to update for FS17 I really hope they fix it for 19.
Maybe they will fly the crop dusters better.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Jballak9197

Post by Jballak9197 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:27 pm
gilroy222 wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 am After the frustrations of the workers spraying today I would like to speculate that Giants will fix the workers when spraying or spreading fertilizer. 90% of the time on any map in FS 17, the sprayer or fertilizer will just randomly stop and turn in the middle of the field and then continue over to a neighbouring field to spray (even if I don't own it) or simply just stop altogether. This happens even if I have done the headlands and field edges for them, which gives them free perfect space in the middle to do.

Maybe they will fly the crop dusters better.
Crop dusting would be a nice service to purchase/order and have a bot randomly fly over the requested field.
Hebrews 6:7. Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God.