Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

RODHA

Re: Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Post by RODHA »

Hi Stevo. You mean the issue repeated itself after a short while?
PS5 / FS22
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Yes it has done it 3 times now but I have gone a couple of hours without it happening so not sure what the problem is
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is really hard to differentiate if some issues are linked to the game itself or to the map.
I will try to recreate the issue and let you know. In the mean time please let me know if the issue solves itself.
PS5 / FS22
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Will do thank you so much for your time
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
OlD MrD

Post by OlD MrD »

Foomis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:25 am
Pafarmer wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:14 pm Has anybody had any trouble loading a saved game with this map? Tried loading and it stays in the loading screen. I’m on PS4. Can load other saves and can start new game on Mercury Farms. Tried disabling all mods but no difference.
I am on Xbox and have the same issue
I have had the same problem today also, on Xbox 8 hours into a game save and now it won’t load.
Game get to “press a” loading screen the after you press a the screen flickers to the ingame pause menu and then back out to the loading splash screen (and the tips continue scrolling)
Pressing pause button will bring up in game map and can scroll around map but no other buttons respond including trying to unpause.

Removing all other mods makes no difference.
New game save slot works all OK.

I wish you could backup game saves !!!
Farming Simulator 15/17/19/22 on SeriesX & PC
Current tractor : Case IH 1455 XL
Current Map : Old Stream Farm
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Exactly how mine acted. Anxious to try it later hope it loads! Love the map!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:22 am I reported a issue with field 11 edges not being able to harvest without a lot of angling to get it all.
Just completed harvesting F11 with JD T560i. Had no issues.
While I was harvesting I thought may be you were trying to make your U turn at the east edge of the field.
If you tried that you might have needed to angle the harvester thats true but this is by field design. It is not a bug. If you harvest north - south you will have a larger area to turn.
Thats what I could find out. Unless your are talking about something else.
PS5 / FS22
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

I can confirm that every once in a while I won't be able to access the chainsaw, or pick things up. It also doesn't allow me to crouch, jump or use the flashlight. Saving and quitting, then loading the save back up seems to fix it, atleast for me.
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Had same thing happen a couple times on Marwell Manor map.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Stevo0114 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28 pm Hi all and Rhoda I am having problem accessing my chainsaw been felling hedges and trees by fields 22 and 23 all of a sudden can't pick up anything and can't access my chainsaw think a slight bug have restarted and is back but not for long I'm on xbox one
Just cut down 19 trees and took down the entire fence line at the west edge of F23.
Had no issues with picking up things etc.
But based on other comments I think it is a game bug. I have never experienced it though.
PS5 / FS22
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:59 pm
Stevo0114 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:28 pm Hi all and Rhoda I am having problem accessing my chainsaw been felling hedges and trees by fields 22 and 23 all of a sudden can't pick up anything and can't access my chainsaw think a slight bug have restarted and is back but not for long I'm on xbox one
Just cut down 19 trees and took down the entire fence line at the west edge of F23.
Had no issues with picking up things etc.
But based on other comments I think it is a game bug. I have never experienced it though.
Hi it's fine I have been playing most of the day and it happened in total 3 times just had to save and reload no big deal a small price to pay for such a great map please tell Jim thanks so much for his great work
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:30 pm
livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:22 am I reported a issue with field 11 edges not being able to harvest without a lot of angling to get it all.
Just completed harvesting F11 with JD T560i. Had no issues.
While I was harvesting I thought may be you were trying to make your U turn at the east edge of the field.
If you tried that you might have needed to angle the harvester thats true but this is by field design. It is not a bug. If you harvest north - south you will have a larger area to turn.
Thats what I could find out. Unless your are talking about something else.
I used NH tx 32 not sure if its a header size makes a difference or not.I started top left to right and because of the fences i was trying to preserve i tred to make north to south headland passes when the problem occured.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
iwan073

Slurry

Post by iwan073 »

Hi guys,

I found a buying point for manure on the map, but I can’t find one for slurry.

I’m I missing something or can’t you buy slurry on this map?
Ignorance is bliss
JonAnderton

Post by JonAnderton »

Pafarmer wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:14 pm Has anybody had any trouble loading a saved game with this map? Tried loading and it stays in the loading screen. I’m on PS4. Can load other saves and can start new game on Mercury Farms. Tried disabling all mods but no difference.
Yep! Just now!... spent ages creating a farm! Just tried to load it up.... and it hangs on the loading screen....

With the issues with Marwell Manor, now this.. I’m losing so much confidence in the game!
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

All kinds of weird things going on I just activated my chainsaw and the bar was missing! Toggled through my vehicles tried the saw again and it was fine.