Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Jimbomodder

Re: Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Post by Jimbomodder »

RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:34 pm Jim confirms that the collisions are also removed when you hide fences and hedges with the new trick that will come with the new update.
However, please bear in mind that it is FS19 we are talking about so, any type of weird happenings are still possible :biggrin2:
That's going to save me so much time, already removed over a 100 but if I unhide them will they reappear?
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Not according to the guy who did the video.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:55 pm
RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:34 pm Jim confirms that the collisions are also removed when you hide fences and hedges with the new trick that will come with the new update.
However, please bear in mind that it is FS19 we are talking about so, any type of weird happenings are still possible :biggrin2:
That's going to save me so much time, already removed over a 100 but if I unhide them will they reappear?
If you mean the ones that are gone by hiding the fences then they will come back.
But if you are talking about the ones that you cut down manually no they won't come back.
PS5 / FS22
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

RODHA wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:24 am
Jimbomodder wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:55 pm
If you mean the ones that are gone by hiding the fences then they will come back.
But if you are talking about the ones that you cut down manually no they won't come back.
Ah good, (was the ones I cut down myself)
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

This is by far my favorite map. The only problem I’m having is the rain! I’m on a 4 day stretch of non stop rain. Doesn’t seem like I can go more than a couple days rain free. I know it’s a random thing and no ones fault just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this much rain?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Rain is not a map issue. It is the same in all maps including vanillas.

The problem is, weather cycle seems to be reseting itself at everytime you load a save game. So, unless you play long hours straight you probably won't get any noticable weather changes.

And yes of course Giants know that and do nothing about it.
PS5 / FS22
Konnork98

Post by Konnork98 »

I’m not sure what I’m missing but what was this special trick?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Konnork98 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:51 am I’m not sure what I’m missing but what was this special trick?
What do you mean, special trick?
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

RODHA,

this maybe a long for Jim, but there is a fixes thats need to be done with the Mercury farm map Mercury farm shed shed pack.

First pic,

after adding mf shed pack, placing one of the drive thru shed, built it, then saved game and exited. after loading into the main game save quickly released that the shed had disappered along with cow pasture, two multigrain silo and the silage bunker.

tried to replace the cow pasture will not let me place due to object (like something is invisible most the crashing of the spaceship :hmm: :hmm:)

the same at the biogas plant as red brick shed has gone missing.

I thought i'd better check the market was about to sell some barley low and behold all but 2 sell point on the map hove disappeared.

Xbox one, new farmer mode and no other new mods applied

any further info let me know
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

First of all, I was thinking of starting a new thread but I guess keep going in here is the best option as everybody is used to this thread.

Secondly, if the new silo is placed close to any of the existing ones, the game should see it as an extension like the ones in the base game and might not let you put some products like hay and straw in it.

And thanks for reporting Missyb. Yours seems like a more complicated one but it could also be a very simple issue. Hence, we need to diagnose it in detail.

Did you place the silo next to the existing one at the animals area?

Even if you did, deleting all those buildings and causing the sell points disappear is a serious issue that shouldn't be caused just by placing it like that.

If you can give me specifics of what you had done and I mean all the locations and stuff to let me reproduce it then I will try it myself.

However, I'm on PS4 and I don't know if it works the same way for me.
PS5 / FS22
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

RODHA,

Yes the farm next to animals.

will try and explain on what i did.....

after clearing the trees behind the house in pic one, as i was planning on placing on of the sheds next the house. I did have a feeling that the shed pack was out the same day, so after remove the old vechule shed nice place to save it and check and low and behold i was right the pack out. so installed, reload it back in to the game, as i was looking out over the pig pasture i notice the multi filling station black edition had disappeared. I have had the filling stations there since the mod came and never had a issue with it.

Then looking around i notice the cow pasture, seed hut, the shed at the biogas plant had all gone missing, (pic 1 you well that i did replace the seed hut with the original seed hut came with the map)
So i tried reloading the save game, still the same. Below is the positions of all the pastures, silo farm house plus coord's

Multi filling station black ed 784x862 egde gaming
farm house 852x802
pig pasture 779x815
cow pasture original place
sheep original place
original farm silo (came with the map)

I did have 39 hrs on the game save now deleted going off memory here, but now going to have start again for the 4th trying to get it sorted, been trying all day to reproduce this myself and not getting anything like i did last time.

I hope that you get info from here and fingers crossed that you or Jim can reproduce this........ as am about at wit's end starting again and again and again
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I had everything disappear from Marwell Manor after removing a placeable tree, there may be something similar going in here?

Edit: link to my original thread below that explains what happened.

viewtopic.php?t=145249
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

That looks weird ritchie. Thanks for sharing mate :hi:

Missby, I guess what you had is quite similar to what ritchie has had. Did you also use that tree mod?
PS5 / FS22
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Even if it's not a mod tree and one already on the map it sounds really similar. I've not touched any trees in Marwell since just to be safe :lol:

Started a new save and all has been good so far on Marwell so it looks like that was the culprit. It seems like a link between removing certain placeables also removes others. Hopefully someone more computer savvy can figure out why it is happening though.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Ritchie wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 11:32 pm I had everything disappear from Marwell Manor after removing a placeable tree, there may be something similar going in here?

Edit: link to my original thread below that explains what happened.

viewtopic.php?t=145249
Farmer Minn on YouTube had issues on old stream which I believe were also down to placeable trees being removed. It is in his chicken thief episode.