Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Jimbomodder

Re: Mercury Farms by Alien Jim (Official Topic)

Post by Jimbomodder »

iwan073 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:51 pm The BGA doesn’t pay out the right amount of money for silage.
No matter what economy you chose, it pays out as if your in hard mode.
Ah yes it's same on marwell. It's showing price of 1500 per litre but I get average of 750 a litre. Pretty sure map as modder sets prices for crops.
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
MSI gaming trio Radeon 6800XT
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Boots wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:54 pm The grass - stage 1 does not work when you paint grass
Doesn't work on any map. That's for giants to sort :biggrin2:
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
One of my most addictive games to date! You modders make this game even better :this:
monroegj

Post by monroegj »

Jim thank you for your time in fixing the problems encountered in you map. You were quick and through in your respones. THANK YOU!!!!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Aholz89 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:55 pm BGA price is supposed to be sorted in upcoming patch from Giants
So, next year then? ;)
Ignorance is bliss
Boots

Post by Boots »

With the 1.3 update you can paint grass stage 1 growth and after time you get fully grown grass
It works perfect on the base game maps
I thought this may be something the map maker has to put into the map mod?
It is the same on Marwell Manor map
I still think Mercury Farms is a fantastic map - the best so far well done Alien Jim
Jimbomodder

Post by Jimbomodder »

Boots wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:20 pm With the 1.3 update you can paint grass stage 1 growth and after time you get fully grown grass
I still think Mercury Farms is a fantastic map - the best so far well done Alien Jim
1.3 updates not even out yet so cannot be implemented into mod maps yet
FS15 Xbox 360
FS15 Xbox one
FS17 Xbox one
FS19 Xbox one
FS22 Xbox series S
Fs15-22 pc

MSI b550 Tomahawk
Ryzen 7 3700x
64gb ram
Evga 850 G2 PSU
Samsung 980 pro 1tb nvme
Fanxiang 2tb nvme
Guil

Post by Guil »

Of course it can, but won't be a thing until 1.3
Bart777

Post by Bart777 »

Playing in Farm Manager mode and have managed to continue playing saved game after installing update :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I moved savegame folder and version 1.0.0.0 folder of Mercury Farm to Desktop. Loaded game and installed fresh updated version 1.0.0.1 then quit game. Put savegame from desktop back into FS19 folder and continued playing. *thumbsup*

Great map, thanks ALiEN JiM *thumbsup*
FS15, 17 & 19 on PC
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

There seems to be a bug on field 11.

My buddy owns that field in multiplayer and he's unable to harvest that field. It works for a small piece of it and then it just doesn't cut the crops anymore. Just runs over it like the field ain't his.
He doesn't get that message though. The field is definitely his.
Ignorance is bliss
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

iwan did you try the field in single player? I don't do mp and tbh mp is quite messed up as far as I read in a lot of different threads. So, before diving deep into a possible bug inspection it would be nice to know if it also happens in single player. I'm not with my ps4 atm and my f11 is not ready to harvest yet.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Jimbomodder wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:55 pm
iwan073 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:51 pm The BGA doesn’t pay out the right amount of money for silage.
No matter what economy you chose, it pays out as if your in hard mode.
Ah yes it's same on marwell. It's showing price of 1500 per litre but I get average of 750 a litre. Pretty sure map as modder sets prices for crops.
Thats a know game bug and expected to be fixed with 1.3 patch.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Boots wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:20 pm With the 1.3 update you can paint grass stage 1 growth and after time you get fully grown grass
I have just relayed this to Jim. Lets see what he has got to say on that one.
PS5 / FS22
Joshj27a

Post by Joshj27a »

I appreciate the time, effort and intelligence it takes to make your own map. I also say good job to Jim and thank you for making a map players on both pc and console can have as an option I have to give negative feedback. I do not enjoy this map and actually find it very irritating. It is not like a real farm. Farmers do no create fields that small just to have trails and bushes between them. They use every bit of land they have to plant seed and grow crops for money. Why don’t map makers get this? They put so much effort in to making a map look a certain way when a real farm is actually very simple. Use as much land as possible for fields and a place for storage. That’s it. Very simple concept.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Josh, you do know that all of the hedges and fences can be removed on this map and and with a plow you can create fields of any size and shape you want.
I tend to combine a few fields and extend others by plowing closer to the edges.

It's really in your hands to make this map what you want it to be. What constitutes a "real farm" varies from person to person and where in the world you are to a certain extent.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Joshj27a wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:02 am I appreciate the time, effort and intelligence it takes to make your own map. I also say good job to Jim and thank you for making a map players on both pc and console can have as an option I have to give negative feedback. I do not enjoy this map and actually find it very irritating. It is not like a real farm. Farmers do no create fields that small just to have trails and bushes between them. They use every bit of land they have to plant seed and grow crops for money. Why don’t map makers get this? They put so much effort in to making a map look a certain way when a real farm is actually very simple. Use as much land as possible for fields and a place for storage. That’s it. Very simple concept.
Omg there's no pleasing some people if you are not happy with the free map simple don't play this map is far superior to anything we had for fs19 so far!
The map is basically a blank canvas and can be changed as you wish.
Why don't you get This!!!
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys