FS 19 release day plans

scott63

Re: FS 19 release day plans

Post by scott63 »

BigC92 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 am That's the main question, will you be or not to be?
For all us idiots that preordered the game (and hopefully that's few of us), the question is moot. Giants got their money. For those smarter than us, it is important. I really hope people stop playing games day one until they are knowledgeable in their purchases.
GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

I am scheduled off on release day. I may stay up until midnight to play. I don’t mind the bugs on day one. Some were fun on Fs 17. Especially the mission bug
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

I have classes all day and will just be thinking about it all day. I haven't pre order a game in a few years. I broke that streak with FS19 because i just build my first computer over the summer and have been playing FS17 on my xbox and what to be able to get all the mods that i what that will be coming out for 19. As well i like all the improvements their making to the game, some people have complained about them or haven't noticed them. FS 19 is not FS 17 reskined, they have overhauled their game engine to give use more realist textures and lighting, which everyone can see in all the media releases that they have made to date.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
BostonJohnny1226

Post by BostonJohnny1226 »

Yes, mainly because of the game. I already had Thursday and Friday off.
I feel Giants has a good track record with FS since I started playing 13. Sure, each game had some hiccups after being released, but they fixed it. Yes, I did preorder 19 and I expect it to be better than 17 which is better than 15 IMO.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I took an entire week off from the work. It couldn't be any other way for me. I hope nothing urgent comes up to interrupt.
PS5 / FS22
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

BostonJohnny1226 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:27 am Yes, mainly because of the game. I already had Thursday and Friday off.
I feel Giants has a good track record with FS since I started playing 13. Sure, each game had some hiccups after being released, but they fixed it. Yes, I did preorder 19 and I expect it to be better than 17 which is better than 15 IMO.
I wouldn't go as far saying they fixed it, but yeah by far better than fs15.
BostonJohnny1226

I tried Pure Farming, preorded it and it still stinks to this day! That game should have never been released
eric21

Post by eric21 »

But its doing ok
BostonJohnny1226

RODHA wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:51 am I took an entire week off from the work. It couldn't be any other way for me. I hope nothing urgent comes up to interrupt.
That’s what I’m talking about! Wife will be at work so I’ll get to use the big tv and I’ll be playing while the turkey’s cooking
Sergeant Larson

Post by Sergeant Larson »

I will be playing fs 17 until the price of 19 gets reasonable and dlc and mods are out. :blushnew: I haven't paid release price since red dead back in 2010. Being poor means being patient. :lol:
"What good is a house if you haven't got a tolerable planet to put it on?"
-Henry David Thoreau

XBONE
ILL6 Cooperative
Sosnovka Hard No Seasons 270 hrs
Bastogne, Montana
Lone Oak Farm Normal No Seasons
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I preordered however as I drive trucks the chances of me being home release day are pretty nonexistent. I just plan to enjoy it when I get home ... all 5minutes of it before I start modding lol
scott63 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:05 am
BigC92 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:38 am That's the main question, will you be or not to be?
For all us idiots that preordered the game (and hopefully that's few of us), the question is moot. Giants got their money. For those smarter than us, it is important. I really hope people stop playing games day one until they are knowledgeable in their purchases.
Preordering isn’t that bad of a move, especially when it has perks. I preorder most games I play and to this day the only one I regret buying into was pure farming. That was a mess. But it was also cheaper than a typical meal so no bones lost there. Farming simulator is also far cheaper than a single night out to eat so no biggie here either.

Folks make it seem like it is a lot of dough to get some of these games. They would have a bleeding heart attack if they saw the prices on a space MMO that I play. Lol. $15,000 USD for their best package. $45 for a single ship. And you have to buy insurance or you lose them if you get destroyed. Play a game like that for a while and one will have a real appreciation for a cheap game like Farming Simulator that has a lot of bang fr the buck ... and you can’t lose it to another player lol
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Giants is by no means perfect perfect but are great Devs and produced good quality games I didn’t have 15 when it launched but I did preorder 17 (and now 19) and while it had the occasional bug or glitch was a great game and giants did good patching then pretty quick 19 will most likely have bugs when it drops but it will not by any means make the game unplayable I tried pure farming the day it dropped and that game was a mess I lost almost half my time put in game with it crashing frequently but to the topic every free second I have come November 20th will be on 19 the only time I’ll probably have to stop is when prepping food for thanksgiving
Kamoore65536

Post by Kamoore65536 »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:25 pm Giants is by no means perfect perfect but are great Devs and produced good quality games I didn’t have 15 when it launched but I did preorder 17 (and now 19) and while it had the occasional bug or glitch was a great game and giants did good patching then pretty quick 19 will most likely have bugs when it drops but it will not by any means make the game unplayable I tried pure farming the day it dropped and that game was a mess I lost almost half my time put in game with it crashing frequently but to the topic every free second I have come November 20th will be on 19 the only time I’ll probably have to stop is when prepping food for thanksgiving

TV dinners and a microwave keep me out of the kitchen.
Playing on a PS4 & PS4 Pro.
Added a PC at Christmas time.
i7-7700 quad core 3.6GHz(4.2GHz Turbo)
GeForce GTX 1060 3GB
120 GB SATA solid State Drive
1TB SATA III hard Drive
Added a 4K TV
Added a PS5.
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

Kamoore65536 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:40 pm
Gimli54 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:25 pm Giants is by no means perfect perfect but are great Devs and produced good quality games I didn’t have 15 when it launched but I did preorder 17 (and now 19) and while it had the occasional bug or glitch was a great game and giants did good patching then pretty quick 19 will most likely have bugs when it drops but it will not by any means make the game unplayable I tried pure farming the day it dropped and that game was a mess I lost almost half my time put in game with it crashing frequently but to the topic every free second I have come November 20th will be on 19 the only time I’ll probably have to stop is when prepping food for thanksgiving

TV dinners and a microwave keep me out of the kitchen.
How Pockets FTW
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

12 pack of tacos. XLBaja Blast. LazyBoy.
PSA: Keep them controllers charged.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .