Will driving at speed be easer in FS19, especially on console?

Skunkworks

Will driving at speed be easer in FS19, especially on console?

Post by Skunkworks »

I rally struggled controlling vehicles when traveling at speed on the console, and pc to a lesser extent.

Will there be sensitivity options on console? Even playing around with my Xbox Elite controller did not do much.

I hope this will not be the same in FS19.
Preble 818

Re: Will driving at speed be easer in FS19, especially on console?

Post by Preble 818 »

I cant answer the question but would love to see more controller settings options in game including dead space settings since the ds4 is finicky on that end.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
REDSTER-85

Post by REDSTER-85 »

Something you could do is not drive full speed. I have no problems, but I keep my speed under 50.
Playing games because they are fun. Watching movies because they are entertaining.
Long live plug n play.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

I could drive around fine at full speed. Just slow down before you turn.
PS4
PS5
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I've honestly never had this problem. If anything, I think the vehicles handle too good. A 30,000 lb. tractor shouldn't handle like a race car.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
W1der

Post by W1der »

The sensitivity options still start att 100% ... !?

I think they are applied linear which is probably the problem.
I would like less sensitivity around "0" with lots of "wiggle room" and then applied aggressively as you approach 100%.

Some extra options for gamers on keyboard would be nice (watching them drive can be painful) ... why not use the caps lock for "soft gas" and "soft steering"?
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

What I've always wondered is why GIANTS uses a keyboard in their gameplay videos :hmm: it wood look better with a wheel or even just a game pad and I'm sure they could afford it
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
crash

Post by crash »

If I remember it correctly, I've been to busy riding horses and robbing banks lately :chinese:, In fs17 steering speed and arm(loader) speed was one adjustment, so if you wanted a fast loader you got twitchy steering with it. In Fs19 steering and loader speed is separate. Look at the gamescom videos, there are some menu shoots in there.
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I personally had no issues with steering on the PS4 with FS17. I remember it being far harder on PC with a keyboard and mouse on 15. Granted, you can't go full speed in some of the cars and trucks, but think about it. If you try to take a turn in your car at 120 miles an hour in real life, what is likely going to be the end result?
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
W1der

Post by W1der »

Well ... good news I guess ...
Seeing one of the live streams this has been adjusted with slower steering (at least for keyboard players).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5