Any console media floating around?

MrSquealypig

Any console media floating around?

Post by MrSquealypig »

I haven't seen any screenshots or videos of the console version of FS19 but I'm not as connected as a lot of the people here.

Obviously it will be a significant graphical downgrade compared to the PC footage that has been released.

I'm mostly curious because I keep seeing comments from people saying the graphics are the same as in FS17 even though to me it looks vastly improved. So if PC graphics are not that different from 17, I am wondering whether console graphics will be improved at all by the new graphics/lighting system they announced.

I am not a graphics snob and I will buy the game reguardless because of other new features and new equipment to mess around with.
Lindydanny

Re: Any console media floating around?

Post by Lindydanny »

I don't know of any. I would bet that the pre-release stuff is all PC.

Also, who is saying the graphics are the same? That is incredibly idiotic; near gas lighting. The graphics are vastly different in everything I have seen since the first trailer.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

This is Xbox. Looks pretty good to me. Can't say the same for the guy playing. :shock:

FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
NateS

Post by NateS »

OMG... I watched the first 2 minutes of this video. Graphics look good but I couldn't watch this guy play.
PC & PS4
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Getting early acces and then play like that :( I'll stick to Daggerwin ;)
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

No idea who this guy is but don’t think I will be watching him again. The game is looking good though. What looked like the slot count in the store was over 1200 so that’s good.

Shame they didn’t find somebody better to give early access to though, like somebody who was interested in farming sim for example 😆😆
shredhed79

Post by shredhed79 »

FS club has ps4 gameplay, the beacons still *censored* on console