The biggest thing I will miss in FS19

Tyler62990

Re: The biggest thing I will miss in FS19

Post by Tyler62990 »

I'm a bit bummed about the greenhouse and beehives. Once the platic foil greenhouse and the small box-type beehives came out as mods, I never used the in game ones again, but they were still cool to have. Aside from that, I've yet to watch a whole stream, so I'll just keep my mouth shut until I play the game myself lol.

The big killer on the mod side of things for me is seasons. I'm really, really hoping that they get that working again as that just made the game for me, especially living in the Northeast US. Endless summer is just unheard of to us lol. Until they get it updated for 19, which I'm very confident they will considering the love it got, I'll just have to pretend I guess. I'll keep my Lone Oak and SMC saves going on FS17, and just play Ravenport along the same timeline.

To do this, I need to know. Is there still a way to turn the crop growth to slow?
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Yes, i do believe so, but maybe they took out the greenhouses because of the new missions system, i mean, you don't just harvest anymore, you have to do the whole process, and your fields isn't paused anymore, so you really don't have time for greenhouses, BUT but but, that don't mean that Giants has something else planed you know? Or they'll be mods.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

Ah ok, that makes sense. Either way, I'm excited. FS17 was improved so much over 15 that I have no doubt 19 will be great. If they get seasons up and running, I just may have to start working from home lol.
W1der

Post by W1der »

I guess animal keeping will become more important for cash flow now (if we can find enough flat areas to place them and still be able to reach them).
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Forage and chips silo. Gonna feel like a long wait till the placeables start coming in I think.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

I'm gonna miss the smaller lowloader. You can get as much on it as the big one if you try. Cash boxes too, but I only use it to 'transfer' money from one map to the next and I'm sure it'll be along before I'm ready to switch farms.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Bigfilmguy

Post by Bigfilmguy »

The snowblower! I use that for emptying silage, so much easier...

Edit: And an awful lot cheaper than that Ropa beast with the counterweights!
Viva la Valtra!
Intel I5-9400F, 16GB DDR4, GTX1660 6GB, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD
PS4 and proud!
Thanks to all modders, we do really love you, even though we don't always show it.
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

There will be mods for this i quess, but i was hoping for at least 1 euro truck of a bit size, the 2 axle MAN is too small
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
cyberus

Post by cyberus »

Most definitely GPS mod.... and since it was confirmed that maker of its mod working now on other project we won’t see new version for the FS19.

I only hope that Fs 17 version still can be used in new game.... otherwise we probably miss number 1 mod for FS game
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Money boxes, I want to try all that large equipment and see which ones I like for later on
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

The only reason why I used solar panels and wind turbines was to break even on the daily cost of my equipment.

But since there is no daily cost anymore, there’s no use for them.
For me anyway

I do miss the Deutz-Fahr 7 series, the middle range Case Harvester. (7130?) I also wonder where the New Holland Square Baler went...?!

Also, since there’s the Fendt 1000 series in the game, so why not the Challenger 1000?
Cause the tracked Fendt 1100 and 900 are in Challenger colors too
Ignorance is bliss
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

iwan073 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:47 pm The only reason why I used solar panels and wind turbines was to break even on the daily cost of my equipment.
I used to do that until I realized how much money you can make off of them
My Discord
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

I do hope they make the money box but only for my test farm so I can check out new mods when they are released, other than that I don't use it. just to get my test farm going....
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

^^Exactly, it would be great to have it, who knows, maybe there will be another glitch discovered
My Discord
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Well since the store icons are broken atm(or atleast the modification part anyway ) im not sure that glitch could work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC