What mode are you starting FS19?

TacoFarmer

What mode are you starting FS19?

Post by TacoFarmer »

Im leaning toward Farm Manager.Seeing as that economy is the Normal still,and I like to play Normal mode.
Thinking Im gonna buy one of the wooded areas on Ravensport to start.
Start clearing that area and put my house there.
And buy a harvester,tractor with front loader and a trailer.
And then Im gonna do contracting to start off my career.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
livesea72

Re: What mode are you starting FS19?

Post by livesea72 »

Same here, i like being able to build up my farm with some cash left over. Good luck to the start from scratch player with 500k. I may try it after awhile especially with missions. Or maybe be a egg farmer with just a pickup truck in the beginning.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I like your style Taco. I'm thinking Farm Manager will be the way to go for AgPro Farms' new operation. Lol.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

I'm thinking either farm manager or start from scratch, play around with them both a little see which one I want to actually play on.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Farm manager for me. I'm excited to get started.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

I'm not sure where I'll be starting but I'll figure it out when I get there
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

I will be playing Start from Scratch .... I enjoy a challenge 😝
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

Probably will depend on the map. For Ravenport, maybe start from scratch. Clear off land and sell wood. Buy a semi and do some contracting missions. Eventually get into horses.

If some awesome mod maps come **cough** Lone Oak **cough**, I'll likely jump right in with Farm Manager.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

What I don't understand is why the different farm options can't be on top of the Easy/Normal/Hard settings instead of replacing them. I would like to do the Start from Scratch but with the normal prices instead.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Farm manager would suit me great but for ravenport to start it’s gonna be my test map which means placing a windmill on the cheapest land available and letting it run, farm manager suits me to a tee cause it lets me but my farm where I can work how I want around the fields I want instead of loading into a map and finding where I want to farm is halfway across the map
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

As far as I can tell there are no windmills. Tbh i have yet to see any income placeable. Some of them dont make much sense as it's easy money but the greenhouses made sense as a place to use your manure.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

going in hard! it will be interesting game. i will have to wait for another week to play :sadnew: going out of state for the thanksgiving week *thumbsup*
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I was/am excited about the "Build Your Own Farm" feature. That was the 1st thing I wanted to try. But, think I'll play "New Farmer" until GIANTS works in the ability to make roads. Once I get an option to add a small dirt road to travel upon it will be "Start From Scratch" all the way!
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Like most people in this thread, i will be a Farm Manager, buy cheap land, place a house, get a decent tractor, with cultivator, planter, front end loader, and grain trailer, harvester obviously, and do some field missions, get some horses, ride them til my fields grow, and see where it takes me.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

I'm actually starting to think about spending most of my starting money on equipment for contracts looking at how much land and buildings cost and doing that to give me time to search out a good spot for the farm. I've seen some people place their buildings in a bad spot to get a house and I think it would be cool if I could find a nice wooded spot for the house and cut some trees and all that