Milk delivery.

Byteone

Milk delivery.

Post by Byteone »

I have seen the videos from you tubers so far. They do not portray the animal side very well! The thing i am really worried about is the milk selling? Do we really have to delliver our selves? I think it is very unrealistic and don't think it have a place in FS19 at all.
Preble 818

Re: Milk delivery.

Post by Preble 818 »

I would advocate for it as a toggle option but I like semis so for me theres very much a place for it in game.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I for one am happy about this. I had the mod on FS17 to stop the auto sell so I could sell it myself when I wanted to. But, I could understand why some would prefer not to have it.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

sa,e i think it very much has a place in FS 19 make's it more real. beside's don't have to have cow's after all were not forced now to have a cow area or any of the other animal's. :) will say we finally have to take care of the chicken's in FS 19 at least to feed them not sure about water.
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

I'm happy they finally made it to where we can care for the chickens... maybe now that I'll have to be responsible to them I won't forget to collect the eggs! But, I am sure we'll have to give them water as well because all the cared animals require water before production would even start. So unless GIANTS changed that up, chickens I think will require it.
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

I personally like the idea of transporting milk ourselves. I'm always making up an excuse to do something extra, like running a plow, followed by a disk, followed by a light cultivator. To the game, I just did the same job three times, but to me, I did it how it would most likely be done irl.

Considering I usually have 4 saves (arable farm, dairy farm, root crop/green gas farm, and a logging map), the tanker driving will add a bit more depth to my dairy save game.