Seasons

BreadedVirus

Seasons

Post by BreadedVirus »

Just curious as to when we can expect seasons to be available for 19?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Scuba steve

Re: Seasons

Post by Scuba steve »

That question has been asked a ton and I haven't seen an answer to it yet, I too am wanting seasons to make it's way into fs19 but be patient is the best answer I can give.
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Sometime before FS21 at a guess.
PS4
PS5
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

I haven’t heard anything definitive on whether it’s being worked in or not. That’s either a really good thing (keeping it a secret) or really bad thing.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

They would've sold at least one more preorder copy if seasons would've been included.

I'm not holding my breath that it's a day one surprise.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
squerble

Post by squerble »

Seaons is a mod. If the original modders decide to update it and make it compatible with FS19, you'll see it on the ModHub in the future. Until then (or until Realismus make a statement) we won't know.
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:04 pm They would've sold at least one more preorder copy if seasons would've been included.
two

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:21 pm
fenixguy wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:04 pm They would've sold at least one more preorder copy if seasons would've been included.
two
Three, four, and five (I'd have bought three :biggrin2: )
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

I have made geo mods for seasons and I haven’t heard anything either, but with NDAs probably floating around I would guess that the team won’t be able to get going on it until release. I know that they have also been working on new features and those aren’t ready. As far as porting the existing version it would also need to be updated as it doesn’t include horses, oats, cotton or other new features of the base game like the new maintenance system. I would guess it will likely take some time to do all of that. Then it would need to have support from giants to port to console users as well. I wouldn’t expect anything until after the new year.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Personally, I'm not going to let a lack of mod support keep me from playing the game and learning it while I wait for the mods to start rolling out. It was the same going from FS13 to FS15, and from there to FS17. And as jah6575 brought up, version 19 is on the eve of release, and it's going to take a while; I've converted my maps from 15 to 17, it isn't easy. First thing I want is my GPS mod with auto drive, else I can't plow a straight line to save my life. I like to get started, hit 3, and Ctrl W and kick back and let GPS handle it until you have to turn around. Interesting, anyone know why they show two versions of Windows on the download page, one for 7 and one for 8 & 10?
GothicKing13

Post by GothicKing13 »

Cajunwolf wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 pm First thing I want is my GPS mod with auto drive, else I can't plow a straight line to save my life. I like to get started, hit 3, and Ctrl W and kick back and let GPS handle it until you have to turn around.
I love the GPS as well. I'm decent when it comes to plowing/cultivating and seeding. But, the GPS mod has really saved my bank account when it comes to fertilizing! It's amazing with that task, minimal lines and you get the whole field. Really saves on fertilizer. :biggrin2:
GOTHICKING13 With every deed, you are sowing a seed. Though the harvest, you may not see.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

GothicKing13 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:34 pm
Cajunwolf wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 pm First thing I want is my GPS mod with auto drive, else I can't plow a straight line to save my life. I like to get started, hit 3, and Ctrl W and kick back and let GPS handle it until you have to turn around.
I love the GPS as well. I'm decent when it comes to plowing/cultivating and seeding. But, the GPS mod has really saved my bank account when it comes to fertilizing! It's amazing with that task, minimal lines and you get the whole field. Really saves on fertilizer. :biggrin2:
That it does, [GPS] especially when one is just starting out with every dollar being precious. That's the reason I get into silage, cows, and, pigs as soon as possible for the manure and slurry; that's where you save on fertilizer. You need the silage for cows, and you can sell excess silage for good money, and the by-product is the slurry, which has already paid for itself, handsomely, and therefore free fertilizer. Same for the cow and pig excrement. I plant one large crop of corn per game year for this purpose, and from that comes part of my pig food, and silage, two bins full at least. The more bins are fermenting, the more slurry.
jah6575

Post by jah6575 »

It will be weird playing without seasons to be sure. I haven’t played a game without it since it’s release, with the exception to play estansia lapacia to learn about sugarcane and get info about it. However in the meantime I plan to gather information which I use to run my farm like a business, how many Ha needed for each crop to support livestock etc and gather info about the animals, how much do they provide a day and also how much do they need. I spend many sessions gathering this info and put it all in a spreadsheet to do the calculations for me quickly ( I still need to do the calculations for the spreadsheet though). I have one for 17 that I’d be willing to share if anyone is interested. It is set up for Seasons but only for geos using the base animal info so not Poland and I think one or two others as well.
Cajunwolf

Post by Cajunwolf »

Interesting jah6575, I do the same, but I database it in a MySQL database server running on my computer as localhost that runs in my browser, It's actually a complete web server. I'd be interested in looking at your spreadsheet and if you want to try the database setup, it's a free download with an installer. I can show you how to upload your spreadsheet(s) directly into database tables. You create a portal with forms and insert, update, or delete data and you can search from keywords etc. I even have PHP/SQL scripts set up to dump my queries in a spreadsheet to clip to the LCD while playing, quite handy.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

Cajunwolf wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:27 pm Interesting, anyone know why they show two versions of Windows on the download page, one for 7 and one for 8 & 10?
The installer is different.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.