Farming Simulator 19 missing so much!

OneAmongOthers

Farming Simulator 19 missing so much!

Post by OneAmongOthers »

Where did everything go? Almost HALF of the equipment from FS17 is not even present in FS19! Mowers, tractors etc! What the hell! Also I can't even modify any of the lizard trucks! What the hell Giants! No tire options? Where did all the innovation go? You cut SO much out! I am a BIG fan of farming simulator, but this is ridiculous!
BullFarmer

Re: Farming Simulator 19 missing so much!

Post by BullFarmer »

I have seen them mention that they were aiming for a bigger range of equipment in terms of size/capabilities etc rather than having different skins of basically the same thing. You can see that with the combines where they have cut out a few of the mid range combines, but added new ones to the lower end and the higher end.

Some of the tucks have customisations but not all of them which I admit I was surprised about as well, but possibly they have only allowed wheel options for example where it is realistic to have them.

Other things have a lot more customisation, for example many of the trailers and tools now can have extensions fitted to increase capacities, and different wheel options.

Mods will fix the missing equipment soon enough I’m sure.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
drb

Post by drb »

OneAmongOthers wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:30 am Where did everything go? Almost HALF of the equipment from FS17 is not even present in FS19! Mowers, tractors etc! What the hell! Also I can't even modify any of the lizard trucks! What the hell Giants! No tire options? Where did all the innovation go? You cut SO much out! I am a BIG fan of farming simulator, but this is ridiculous!
Hold your horses! Giants can only maintain a certain number of vehicles at the newest graphical standard - legacy stuff from FS13 and FS15 needs to be reworked to fit the look of the new game. Fortunately, most of the DLC equipment has been included. I think we are missing a couple of things from the Kuhn pack (the 3 point hitch planter comes to mind, and the small trailed sowing machine), the Brochard manure spreader from Big Bud (honestly this is the one thing I miss the most :frown: ), and the 4 wheeled Stara auger wagon from Platinum, though we did get a smaller 2 wheeled variant (I miss the uniqueness of that one though - no other augers have had that style). Big Bud tractors are a confirmed Giants mod, to be released in the coming weeks. Maybe if we ask nicely, they'll re-release the other missing DLC items. :mrgreen: They've certainly shown they respond to the desires of the community with the second John Deere harvester, and people were not always so nice about that.

As for the other stuff from base game FS17 (and FS15, and FS13, for that matter, along with nearly all of their respective DLC) - it is accessible to modders. And some of the first mods to be released are always the equipment from the previous game that was not carried over. It's coming, I promise!
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

You dunno what mods giants will release yet and dlc.

Be patient.

Rant closed
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user