FS19 Disappointing

Husqvarna TS 352

Re: FS19 Disappointing

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Has anyone noticed that this thread was made on November the 19th when FS19 came out on the 20th? :hmm: :shock: :gamer: :search: :confusednew:
G'day
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

:shock: :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:13 am Has anyone noticed that this thread was made on November the 19th when FS19 came out on the 20th? :hmm: :shock: :gamer: :search: :confusednew:
Some people got it on the night of Nov 19th
Edit still that was too early to start saying the game was good or not as it was less than a day plus the day 1 patch released for everyone on the 20th so playing on the 19th would have been a buggy mess
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Not only did some get the game on the night before but some streamer got it even earlier and there where some livestreams from Giants too, so you could get a good look at the game even before official release.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

juf.de wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:42 am Not only did some get the game on the night before but some streamer got it even earlier and there where some livestreams from Giants too, so you could get a good look at the game even before official release.
But it is wrong to say a game is good pr bad without playing it first so if the op said the game wasn't good because of what they've seen then their view is flawed. I've seen some games that looked boring or bad but after playing them it turns out they wasn't that bad or vis versa. Tjis also applies with game reviews, I seen multiple reviews stating that the game is bad but here I am enjoying the mess out of it. This is the reason I now ignore reviews completely no matter how many people calls it bad I'm going to buy the game and play it myself then I'll make my official decision if it's good or not, yes this could mean I waste money but gaming is a gamble so you win some and you lose some, luckily I won with fs19 as I like the game others lost but that's them. *thumbsup*
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Husqvarna TS 352

He could of only played it for a couple of hours. And lets be honest you need about 10-20 hours to get a good feel of an FS game to draw a realistic conclusion. Plus there was no terra forming
G'day
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 am He could of only played it for a couple of hours. And lets be honest you need about 10-20 hours to get a good feel of an FS game to draw a realistic conclusion. Plus there was no terra forming
Yeah the op came to the conclusion too quickly almost like the op didn't even give it a chance
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Husqvarna TS 352

Well what I can learn from this thread is good things come to those who wait. Cough cough terraforming, marwell manor and many pther great mods!
G'day
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:02 am Well what I can learn from this thread is good things come to those who wait. Cough cough terraforming, marwell manor and many pther great mods!
Agreed *thumbsup* :gamer:
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

hello, my opinion, the bugs can solve them, you can not resize the ugliness of the game of the storyline, the PBR code that had to make the real environment has made the game worse, the clouds run fast even at 1x the shadows of the objects change direction fast and are projected wrong, the positioning system has made fs19 a game for children. the presentation trailers were all in computer graphics and not made in game. my vote in fs19: 4
Sungtun5

Post by Sungtun5 »

I have a right to my own opinion on this game on PlayStation 4, I play fs17 an fs19:everyday for hours an came to realize fs19 needs a update.. There should be more dlc in game when it's released we should not have to wait for all the mods for fs19 for days an months to fully enjoy the game then see most the mods are from fs17 which should not all be all the same every year.

Example: Their 4 trailer trucks for fs19 mostly identical from fs17, but only one low loader by goldhofer which is from fs17 where the new low loaders for fs19, we getting multiple of the same mods we already have in fs19. Don't me wrong I don't design mods, don't know the procedure, who ever does these mods do a great job but duplicating the same thing.

There should be obtions for cotton farming not just for one option which is bales, The new textures is a great add to the game, an easy to use. They should make the cotton ball smaller in size.

In the Alps farming map, in my setting I have traffic on but where's the traffic of cars or vehicles on roads there is non.

The mod dlc are not in the proper order or location, when you go to "show all mods" showing the same mods in three different locations in modhub that should be fixed.

When it comes to turning a vehicle car lights on at night, if the vehicle not running the light don't come on there should be more tutorials on how to function to strobe lights an vehicle lights as in fs17, I had to go to YouTube for help for fs19 on how to turn the lights on.

When you go to check prices in selling point graph the number an arrows are not clear to bold, dark appears blurry or fuzzy, red dwn arrow an numbers especially.

The cotton vehicle Model Express 635 skids when you drive it, you have to press the brakes to stop it.

In finances income an expenditure the red numbers are not clear to bold, can't make out the numbers.

There should be better tutorials on when to lime an when to add fertilizer, mostly on when to lime or at what stage. An more explanation on the herbicide on when do you use it an what stage...

But I like the fact that I can start from scratch, an build my farm, place my animals farms anywhere on the map with new textures. It is great in FS19 that you get to treat cows, pigs horses an sheep an chickens the same , which was not in fs17, something I always wanted for 🐔 chickens. Great add to fs19.

An you get to transport the milk from cows a great add on in fs19. But it be great if we get to wash the animals like horse's, sheep, cows an especially the pigs as they get messy in real life farms which would pay more if they clean in fs19.
Last edited by Sungtun5 on Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Husqvarna TS 352

Sungtun5 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am We should not have to wait for all the mods for fs19 an most the mods are from fs17 which should not all be the same, an there should be obtions for cotton farming not just for one optiom which is bales,
Well for one, you can't just make mods well before the release of a game because they hadn't even released the LUA docs or Giants editor
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am If this how it will be for fs20 or fs21 I won't buy the game, as it's the same mods or dlc all the time.
umm....there's no mods or DLC for Mobile versions (FS20) and how do you even know what mods or DLC's are in FS21. Well lets just say you don't
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am The mod dlc are not in the proper order or location, when you go to "show all mods" showing the same mods in three different locations in modhub.
Yes I do agree with this. They should show all mods automatically and then have the option for show top mods.
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am I had to go to YouTube for help for fs19 on how to turn the lights on.
You could just trial and error to see how the game works
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am you have to press the brakes to stop it.
Just like every other machine, vehicle in the world
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am There should be better tutorials on when to lime an when to add fertilizer, mostly on when to lime or at what stage. An more explanation on the herbicide on when do you use it an what stage...
Well in the in game menu lime says to be spread every three harvests (might indicate after a harvest??). If you don't know when to add fertilizer....well let's just say that's your problem. More example on herbicide. Hang on i'm pretty sure it says in game that you apply herbicide if the weeds get really tall. What other clarification do you need?...
wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:24 am But I like the fact that I can start from scratch, an build my farm, place my animals farms anywhere on the map.
At least that's one positive thing to come out of this post

Have a good day!
G'day
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Way to revive old threads guys :gamer:
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Michael5941 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:59 am
Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:54 am He could of only played it for a couple of hours. And lets be honest you need about 10-20 hours to get a good feel of an FS game to draw a realistic conclusion. Plus there was no terra forming
Yeah the op came to the conclusion too quickly almost like the op didn't even give it a chance
So, are you folks suggesting that the op lied about being disappointed? Not everyone needs to do something for 10-20 hours before realizing they don't enjoy it.
There are multiple posts by many other people in many other threads that have complained about everything this op found disappointing. The vehicles getting stuck on invisible objects, the sounds, the colors.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:09 am "I just love driving my tractor through my pastures and thinking about the simple life; a life beyond the post-capitalist neo-liberal society. A life beyond vanity, lavishness, greed, anxiety suffering, pain, agony.

Instead a life of canola, sugarbeets, soybeans, seed drills, John Deere, cows and chickens.

It is here in my farm in the middle of my soybean fields I find true peace; and I say to my chickens "God I love farming"
This.
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo