FS19 Disappointing

Skunkworks

Re: FS19 Disappointing

Post by Skunkworks »

Textures of vehicles are very spotty and is particularly visible at higher resolutions inside and outside. I realise that it should run comfortably on a large range of hardware, however I also think they should offer a hi-res texture pack that is optional for users with modern hardware.

There is also definately something off with vehicle sounds, under acceleration, under workload etc. and also the cabin sound being so low, the engine is covered with a very loud noise of the implement being dragged through the ground....it should be engine/machine noise that is louder than hearing an implement in the cabin... oh dear....
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Fliegel bale trailer works for a pallet transport and so does the small tipper if you customise it
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Not too fond about the maps and the new songs. Inverted y-axis not working in vehicles is really annoying.
Farm manager is a bigger grind then the game already was, I might stick to New Farmer.

But still, I have been playing for 8 hours straight... and actually enjoying myself.
marcelinhonl

Post by marcelinhonl »

Well i already stop playing this game the camera is a big big big mess and a big big game braker for my and this year i payed again for a stupid broken game!!!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Alright we get it
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

It would be better if they fix the glitchyness of the game...at least on PS4 it pretty bad...I have been kicked from the game several times also for error code CE-34878-0...
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
tom5051
Boardurlaub/Boardholidays

Post by tom5051 »

No doubt most of these issues will be fixed with patches and when the mods start to arrive.
My point is, This should not be the case for a new game.
WolfeUK

Post by WolfeUK »

Utterly disappointed with FS19, ive no idea what happened from the trailers to the game, but it feels horrible, the graphics look worse than FS17, still got the FPS rap every now and then, and still got all the bugs like raining indoors, grass not growing in places, i had a worker off fertilising someone elses field earlier, what happened to this new engine we were supposed to be getting ?

Im struggling to see the justification for a new game and a price tag of a triple AAA title, worst game ive brought this year so far,

After playing RDR2 and Horizon on my xbox one x this game feels like im playing a 10 year old title being played on a 20 year old system, i really hope they have made a big mistake somewhere and given us the wrong version of the game, feels like a Beta
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:
www1389

Post by www1389 »

the game series is hopelessly outdated!
Each new version adds only culture and improved graphics!
and now this is getting too little!
it seems to me that if the game develops at such a pace, the fans will not play it!
developers need to integrate seasons and courseplay into a game!
P.S. I apologize for the English translation with the help of Google translate
nkstyle

Post by nkstyle »

Also Im wont support developer who doesn't listening people, I will don't buy this version of game, I don't use simulator word because this is not simulator!!!
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

At least you all gave it a fair chance before you started complaining.... For a smaller company on a 2yr cycle, what sort of revolutionary changes did everyone expect??? Evolution people, same as fs17, 15 before that and so on. I don't like change anymore than anyone else but this is the exact same rant as 2yrs ago. You'll all be raving about 19 when 21 comes along....
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

they came into this expecting a brand new game engine.. and whats more is they r comparing it to a AAA title in terms of price because they were stupid enough to buy season pass for a game they didn't even know if they would like.. the funniest part is most of the complaints r absolute rubbish! the graphics and sounds r fine.. look really good actually.. but they came into it expecting it to be a bad game so all they see is a bad game.. and for those complaining about launch day bugs.. guess what.. every game made and released in todays market has them.. yea even AAA titles like RDR2.. simply put it happens every release for this game and others as well.. entitled people looking for a reason to Bratwurst about every lil thing who frankly couldn't code or program their way out of a wet paper sack on here talking like they actually have a clue.. we get it.. u don't like the game.. stop acting like a child and move on then.. y don't u go see if there r better farming games out there.. I own every major farming out today and guess what.. fs19 is as good as they get so good luck
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:13 pm It would be better if they fix the glitchyness of the game...at least on PS4 it pretty bad...I have been kicked from the game several times also for error code CE-34878-0...

WOW I guess i'm lucky I been playing since last night (7 hours) and haven't been kicked off or any error codes. but I did take apert my gen 1 PS4 Saturday and cleaned all the dust out of it. so I be ready for fs19.. I did that a couple of times seems like it runs a lot more quiet and smoother I think..
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

nkstyle wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:09 pm Also Im wont support developer who doesn't listening people, I will don't buy this version of game, I don't use simulator word because this is not simulator!!!
Hold up. Giants listens to their customers more than any other developer that I've dealt with in my opinion. They gave us some amazing surprises in FS17 that they didn't have to. The big one being seasons. For free! Most developers would've charged for such an expansion.

Some of the most requested features I read on these forums are included (even if they're not perfect yet):
- John Deere
- Start from scratch/build your own farm
- Realistic weather/lighting
- Ability to buy plots of land rather than individual fields
- Using own equipment for contract work
- Ability to place animal enclosures where you want them

Anyhow, keep ranting. :hi:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
mattbrun12

Post by mattbrun12 »

Apparently I'm one of the few enjoying it. Yes, there are a few issues that will get fixed. I'm really liking the new contract feature. I started out with just money and I'm doing custom harvesting and fertilizing to see if you can make enough money to make that work. I'll just play around, explore and learn about it while I wait for a good mod map and for the bugs to get fixed. If you don't like it and already bought it, go back and play 17 and come back to 19 after an update or two and then see if it's better.
FS19 / PC